𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"He still ain't call or text you?" Nelly asks me as I eat my pickle. "Nope but do I care? Nope." I shrug and lean back in my bed.

I've been sick for a while and I'm praying it's not that COVID shit.

"He stupid." She shakes her head and gasps as she scrolls through her phone. "What?" I asked trying to see. "I know damn well..." she trails off then shows me a picture.

"That's him and Nyasia right?" I asked not believing my eyes. "Yes bitch AND she pregnant!" She yells and I could tell she was angry for me.

"Oh." I say and I feel my phone going off wit notifications from Instagram.

"Never did this bitch just go live." Nelly says getting up form her laying position and we watched the live see Nyasia and Draco laid up in his bed.

Ion gon lie it hurts me seeing him laid up wit her but crying ain't gon get me no where.

"Look she on! Hey boo, I took ya man." Nyasia cackles like a damn witch. Childish type shit.

"Nah fuck that." Nelly mumbled spamming let's us join the live.

I just huff cause I hated all of this.

She let us join and Nelly goes off.

"First of all, don't call ha boo cause she not ya boo. Second of all don't try my bitch like she can't get any man that want her. Draco is on some lil boy shit and my girl don't need him. And why you gotta get on live to talk shit when you could say it to her face?" Nelly says propping the phone on a pillow while I laid down and watched YouTube.

"She gotta have someone talk for ha? That's a pussy hoe move bae." Nyasia says making my eyebrows raise.

"Baby she don't gotta talk for me but she is cause I don't deal wit lil girl shit. Acting like you still in high school. Ain't you like 25? Old ass." I go off then lay back down.

"Well yo man love this old pussy bitch." She says making me roll my eyes.

"Ite. I don't care." I say shrugging.

"She know she do. Don't she bae?" She asks Draco making him nod not paying attention.

I just shake my head.

"Girl get yo fishy ass pussy,Wide back receiver built ass, Yaya mayweather headass, Community ass pussy on some where." Nelly goes off making me laugh loud.

Nyasia doesn't even say anything, she just mugs us then ends the live. "Scary ass." Nelly mumbled and put her phone down.

"Wanna go somewhere?" She asked out of no where. "Where?" I asked cause it was boring in this house.

"How bout Sky zone." She shrugs. "Wait that COVID thing tho." I sigh.

"Let's go get tested." She suggested making me laugh. "Ight." I say getting up and pull my leggings up.