𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

Ian gone change her fc

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"You good Nelly?" I ask Chanel as we put on our dresses. "Mhm." She mumbles but I look at her through the mirror. "Come here babe." I say softly as she starts crying.

"I miss him Armani." She grips my dress. "I miss him too but we gotta be strong." I say holding my tears back.

Today is Duce's funeral and none of us are up for it.

After we got the news he was in a coma we were relieved. He even woke up but he had a seizure while he was sleeping causing him to pass.

"He was going to be a dad mani. A dad." She cried into my chest. "I know baby. He wouldn't wanna see you crying Nelly." I say letting some tears fall.

"But it- it hurts mani. I loved that man to death even if I didn't show it." She cries making me start crying silently.

This was hitting everyone hard.

"Mani! Nelly! It's time to go!" I hear my mama yell.

"Come on Nelly." I help her. "We gon be alright. I got you, okay?" I say softly to her as we walk down the stairs. "Okay." She sniffles and my mama comes into view. "Come on my babies." She says and we follow her to her car.

I sit in the back with Nelly as we ride to the church. I watch as she rubbed her stomach trying to bring comfort to herself.

Once we get there we see lots of people. His family, friends, people who knew him.

It was packed.

I let Nelly lay her head on my shoulder as I look around for Dayvon.

No matter what we going through, I know he's hurting.

"Nelly I'm finna go talk to Dayvon." I whispered and she nods letting me go.

I walk over to Dayvon who was just sitting on the bench outside in a daze.

"Dayvon you know you can talk to me right?" I say making him look at me.

He looked like he was in a happy daze but replaced it with a frown.

"I thought youn fuck wit me." He says nonchalant.

"I don't but I know you're hurting." I say sitting next to him.

"I'm good Mani." He says getting up and walking in the church. I sigh and get up walking over to Mrs Smalls.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I say sadly and she hugs me. "Thank you for being a good friend to him." She mumbles.

"Of course." I say.

"I'll see you inside." She says letting me go and walks inside.

I look round for my mama and Chanel but they weren't outside. I sigh going inside and my mouth becomes dry as I see the closed casket.

I spot everyone and I go sit next to Dayvon and Chanel.

———————————-

I lay my flowers on his casket and kiss my index and ring finger then place it on the casket. "Rest easy best friend." I say smiling while tears fall from my eyes.

I go back Nd stand next to Nelly and Dayvon.

I zone out and watch as they lower his casket down.

Flashback

"Duce shut up dude!" I yell as Duce beat boxes. "Nah you can't handle this fire!" He laughs making me crack a smile.

"Boy boo." I roll my eyes and focus on the YouTube video I'm watching.

"Best let's do a TikTok." Duce says making me perk up and agree.

He picks a sound and sets the phone up.

"Wait I need some lashes and a wig." He says running to my room and combing back with lashes on wrong, a red wig, and a coat.

"Boyyyy." I laugh at him and he just puts the stuff on.

"Ok you know this?" He plays it making me nod. "I do the first one you do the second." He tells me making me nod.

"He so bigg." He lip syncs looking to the side.

"Dick prolly lil." I say go along looking to the same side.

We continue it buss out laughing cause we looked at each other.

"You stupid nigga.."

Flashback over

I laugh at the memory I just got.

"Mama me and Chanel going home. Just bring us a plate." I say seeing Chanel who looked like she would break. "Okay I love you guys." She kisses both of our heads.

I grab Chanel's hand and take her to the car.

𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

"Nigga why you doin' this?" Draco semi yelled as I lay down in the bed my uncle let use.

I had to fake my death so I could get the homies of the nigga we killed off my babies back.

"I'm doing it for Chanel nigga." I say and he smacks his lips. "You got the most important people thinking you dead." He deadpans making bite my lip.

"Oops? Ima pop out on Christmas morning nigga." I say cause Christmas was next month.

"Ite nigga. And tell ya uncle hurry up and kill them people." He say before hanging up.

We found out that Orlando, Leon, Landon, and Nyasia was going against us.

My uncle, the one I'm staying wit, was getting people to kill them cause I decided I needa get off the streets.

The things I do for these stank bitches.

"Aye nephew!" I hear my unc yell. "Yea!" I yelled back. I hear him walk to the room I'm in and he comes in.

"I got a hit on dem fuckers heads." He says smirking making laugh.

"You ugly as fuck." I say and he smacks his lips leaving.

I grab the photo of me and Nelly I printed and just look at it.

Im coming back baby. Hold it down for me.

———————————————————

-I was really tempted to kill him but then I would be most hated😪
-In denial. 🦃
-Y'all still fuck wit me🌚
-Hey. Bye.😽