𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

♔𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍♔
𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟻 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕

"Ite, you got ha gifts?" I asked Nelly as I smoke my blunt. "Yes nigga. Real question, do you got them?" She mugs me. "No, but ima go to da mall wit ha mama." I say shrugging.

"You never prepared." She rolls her eyes and gets out my car.

I sit back while smoking my blunt and I start to think about that night wit Armani.

It's been a week from it and a nigga still can't forget it.

I start my car back up and make my way to Mani's apartment.

—————————————

"Hey megamind." I say walking into her room scaring her. "Wtf! How you get in my house?!" She says holding her chest.

"It's called a key." I shrug and take my shoes off and get on her bed. "Mmcht I just made that man." She whines and I just shrug and turn on the tv.

"That means get out my bed!" She says but I just keep watching tv.

"Why you even here?" She asks and sits next to me on the bed. "Cause I came to see my bae." I smirk and her neck snaps back.

"Who? Must be the wall." She shakes her head and gets on that TikTok shit.

She clicks one of the sounds and gets up doing the dance.

"So I guess I'm left to be, the one with the rest of me-" That one.

"Sit yo ass down." I kick ha making ha fall down.

"Dude- get out." She points to the door but I just wave ha off.

"Whatchu want fa yo birthday?" I asked ha. I know but she real picky.

"I just wanna be around my friends and family." She shrugs and does something with that video.

"Lame as fuck." She mugged me but I just laughed.

—————————————

"She like this shit?" I asked Alissa, Armani's mama, pointing at the jewelry store.

"Hell yes." I nod and we go inside.

I talk to the guy and I'm having all kinds a stuff made for Mani.

That's my baby so why not. I sound like a fucking cornball.

"Going all out for her I see." Her mom smirks at me.

"Yessir, that's my baby." She looked in awe.

"Ite but if you hurt her, it's me and you." She points in my face and I just nod while halfway smiling.

—————————————

"Duce what the fuck is you doin'?" Nelly smacks Duce who was tryna do a handstand.  "Mmcht get putting yo hands on me, I'm calling Cps." He mugs her and sits down.