"so?" he asked sheepishly.

"so dont get near here"

"ok"

"dont even think about crossing this line" I said, drawing an invisible line myself using my foot.

"fine, whatever"

Satisfied by his answers, I went on with my warm bath peacefully. The bath took about 15 minutes before I stepped out half wet still wrapped in my towel. Gun was already waiting, drown in his phone to even realised I was out now.

"gun"

"hmm"

"the bathroom's empty"

He lifted his face to meet mine before smirking and placing his phone on the table. Walking towards me, he scooted me over and nuzzled his face on my neck. "you smell good"

"and you not"

He let me go stilk smirking before taking the bath.

Putting on a blouse, i scanned on his hanging suit, wandering which one he would wear today since it needed to be ironed.

"gun, black or red?"

"black" he half shouted behind the wall. I nodded and quickly ironed them. He's a clean freak so everything must be perfect. Once finished, i walked back to the living room and played with my phone.

It've been off since yesterday. As soon as i turned it on, notification and chats came swarming in. Most of them were from daniel and the others. None from jay and tou-san so i figured that nothing really important. I've been ignoring chats from zoe many more students from J high. Not that i was angry it just........none of this would happened if they kept their mouth to themselves or perhaps mind their own bussiness.

Sooner or later i still need to face them, but until that day i'll keep myself low.

(kyo's outfit)

Eventually gun walked out and dressed up too

Eventually gun walked out and dressed up too. We left the hotel around 9.00 in the morning to get breakfast at the buffet in the lobby. So far, everthing were good.

...................

The first thing we did was getting on the boat around paris