Yoongi🗿
You're about to do the exact same thing!

Jungkook
But it's not the same

Yoongi🗿
Whatever are you almost here?

Jungkook
Yes, but is it really okay for me to go in there? Like it won't be embarrassing?

Yoongi🗿
He's asleep, pound his ass to dream world

Jungkook
Uh huh, okay well make it quick Taehyung's in the shower

Yoongi🗿
Gotchu

After that text, the elevator doors opened. Jungkook didn't waste any time rushing towards Yoongi's room. Once he finally found his room number he knocked on the door. He did not expect a naked Yoongi opening the door.

"Hyung!" Jungkook gasped covering his eyes. "Shh!!" Yoongi pulled his arm into the room. "Put on some fucking clothes" he hissed.

"I'm too lazy, anyways here on the bed we have glowing condoms, flavored condoms, and normal ones, here on this side we have-"

"Oh my god is he handcuffed to the bed!?" Jungkook's eyes widen as he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully with his hands above him being cuffed to the head bored. "Oops forgot" Yoongi made his way towards Jimin un cuffing him. "Do you want them?" Yoongi asked as he gave Jimin a kiss on the forehead, Jungkook shook his head.

"Maybe someday else, anyways for now give me the normal condoms and normal lube"

"You're so boring"

"Next time I'll use the rest, now which is normal?" Jungkook asked looking at products on the bed. "Wait Jungkook are we the same size? You might need a bigger size"

Jungkook shrugged "I'll make the damn thing fit"

"Okay, do you know how to apply lube?" Yoongi asked passing him the condom, Jungkook nodded "you taught me"

Yoongi smirked passing him the lube. "That's my man, now get that ass"

Jungkook quickly thanked him before rushing out the room.
After awhile he arrived to his room panting, he opened the door taking a couple breaths to call himself down. He closed the door and made his way to the bed, he put the lube and condom under the pillow.

Thankfully Taehyung was still in the shower. 'Why shower now if you're going to get dirty later'

Jungkook laid down in the bed horizontally waiting for Taehyung. He pulled out his phone trying to get into Call Of Duty but it kept kicking him out since he was being hacked and probably had a virus. He sighed went onto Tiktok scrolling through it to pass time.
-

-

-
Taehyung was finally out the shower, he walked out the bathrooms with a huge pout on his face. 'Let me kiss that pout away'

"Jungkook" Taehyung called but no answer making him pout even more. "Jeon Jungkook" he called out again but no answer.

"Stop fucking ignoring me!" Taehyung marched up to him. "Jungkook!" He got on the bed kneeing next to him. "Fuck you Jungkook, you're being a big bitch to me right now and I hate it"

Again no answer.

So Taehyung moved his body over and sat on top of him catching him off guard, good thing his phone was covering his face or else. "daddy" He whispered seductively.

Jungkook let out a breath acting like he wasn't affected.

Taehyung frowned and moved his hips against his, Jungkook almost let out groan but held it in and kept scrolling.