Chapter 16: Rescue

May walked towards Primrose's house, she was going to meet Lily there. Oh, Lily! What surprise did she have for her today? May loved Lily, Lily was so kind. So nice, and so incredible and- "Oh god," May whispered in horror. Lily was laying on the ground, there was blood on the wall beside her and blood was coming out of her head. "No, no, no," she whispered. "Lily," she whispered. "Lily wake up, you're not-" she cried. 

Who did this? May looked up confused and shook her head, were they headed to Primrose's place? May carried Lily's body and frowned. "I love you," she whispered. "But you have to stay here," May placed Lily on the ground and made it seem like she had fallen asleep. May quickly ran towards Primrose's place and opened the doors quickly. She gasped as she saw who it was. 

"Stop!" she cried, she looked at the man's back and shook. It couldn't have been him, there was no way it was Peter. The man turned around and his eyes widened. "Peter," she whispered softly. "Peter what did you do?" she asked. 

Peter looked at her, she knew he recognized her but he shook his head, "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are," he said quickly. He lowered his wand and Primrose cried, May quickly ran towards her and hugged Primrose. Peter was her cousin, distant cousin really, they'd met once at a family reunion a few years ago. May cried softly, Lily was gone. 

"May, what's wrong?" Primrose asked softly looking at Peter who stood there heavily confused and tired.

 May turned around at looked at Peter, "You killed her," she whispered, "You killed Lily!" she shouted. She grabbed onto his shirt and tugged on it hard, "Why, why would you do that?!" she cried. 

"You guys are terrible, you guys killed Sarah," Peter whispered, and then May felt a sharp blade push into her chest. She gasped in pain. "You guys don't deserve this power!" he shouted. May fell to the ground. The pain, the blood. It was everywhere. She looked up and saw Primrose who was shaking. 

Primrose stared in shock, "I can help you," she whispered, her voice shaky. She looked at Peter who was staring at Primrose confused and angry. 

"You can't!" Peter yelled. "She's gone, I had dreams of her and she's telling me to do this okay?! I have to or else I'm going to die," he shouted, tears streaming down his face quickly. 

"Who is telling you to do this?" Primrose asked. 

"Sarah," Peter shouted. 

Primrose stared at him confused, "Who is that?" she asked confused, "Your fiancee? But she's dead," Primrose muttered. 

"I had a dream, she told me to do this, she said you were going to kill me," Peter whispered. His wand raised. "I have to do this," he whispered. "I'm so so-" Peter then fell onto the ground. May looked to see Charlie. 

"Primrose," Charlie whispered, "Are you okay?" he asked softly. Primrose hugged him quickly. Charlie stared at Peter angrily. "Did he hurt you?" he asked. Primrose shook her head and then saw some random people take Peter. 

"Stop!" she shouted. "Don't take him away!" she cried. 

Charlie stared at her confused, "Why?" he asked slowly, "Why can't they-"

"You can't take him away," Primrose cried. She walked towards him and hugged Peter. Charlie stared at his adoptive daughter confused. 

 Peter glared at Primrose angrily, "Get away from me," he whispered. Peter stood up and disapparated quickly. Charlie looked at Primrose. 

"Are you okay?" he asked softly. 

Primrose glared at him angrily, "I need to help Peter," she whispered. 

Charlie stared at her, how did she know Peter's name? "How do you know his name is Peter?" Charlie asked. Primrose looked at him shocked for a second then her emotion changed quickly. 

"Oh, just a guess," she answered while the Aurors took May away. Charlie stared at her confused, she knew way more than she was saying. 

"Alright," he said slowly, "Do you need me to-" 

"I'm fine, you can leave now," Primrose said quickly. 

Charlie stared at Primrose confused, "Prim," he started. 

"I said go!" she snapped. 

"How do you know Peter?" he asked. 

Primrose stared at him, "I don't know what you're talking about.." she muttered. 

--

IMPORTANT

this story will be going on hiatus for awhile because i have school and it's pretty stressful right now, cause we're doing math- a subject I'm terrible at. sorry! i'll update 3 times a week after the hiatus, tysm for supporting my story! 

var