Chapter 7: Romania

Charlie finally returned to Romania, he looked around and smiled as he remembered he was finally able to go back to work. He hasn't spoken or written to Bella ever since that day, and as time past he did miss her but not as much as before. He was excited as Athena was going to come to Romania soon to visit him. He looked at his desk and the papers on it, before sighing loudly. "Charlie?" a voice said from across the room, Charlie leaned back from his chair and looked at Lily.

"Yes?" he asked curiously before walking towards the blonde woman, she had been crashing at his place ever since she and her girlfriend, Mayhealla got into a small fight. "What do you need?" he asked.

Lily looked up from the small makeshift bed which included pillows and a lot of blankets. "How should I apologize to May?" Charlie didn't really know exactly what happened but apparently Lily had been hanging out with this guy and Mayhealla got mad about it, sure it was silly and he didn't really understand why it was a big deal.

"I actually," Charlie started slowly, "I actually don't know what happened, do you mind telling me?" he asked, wanting to know exactly what happened. Lily looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Of course you old man, you can't even remember? I told you last night!" she laughed. To be honest, Charlie wasn't paying attention at all. He was thinking about how Athena was coming this week, that he didn't even pay attention to what Lily had to say.

"Umm, no?" he offered politely, she smiled at him.

"I've been hanging out with this guy recently, it's not like I like him or anything, he's just become a good friend. May, she's just being jealous, I don't understand why!" she cried out annoyed. Charlie stared at her and just nodded, he didn't really know what to say.

Lily stared at Charlie and smiled, "You think I should just tell her there's nothing?" she asked curiously. Charlie shrugged.

"It's your choice, you should just apologize," he said. "I would, clearly it's just a big misunderstanding," he added standing up. "Everything will be fine,"

Lily smiled, "Alright, I'll go see her, thanks Charlie," she said softly.

"No problem," he muttered, he didn't even do anything. He walked outside with her and they looked around the streets.

"Hey, you're going to see Primrose?" Lily asked. Charlie nodded and walked up to Primrose's place. He sighed before waving goodbye to Lily.

He stood in front of the brown door and knocked. He waited for what seemed like 5 minutes until the door opened. "Um, hey what are you doing here?" Charlie's eyes widened, it wasn't Primrose who answered the door, it was Logan?

"This is my- this is Prim's house?" Charlie offered, "What are you doing here?" he asked curiously. He saw Logan blush and look away.

"Nothing, um, here come in," Logan said with a small smile, Charlie frowned and walked into the house. Of course, it was a huge mess. Charlie looked around and noticed a hole in the walls, it was pretty common as Primrose was different than other people. She was what they called an Obscurial.

The young teenager walked out of a room and stared at Charlie, Charlie smiled, Primrose looked beautiful today, her black hair was in a braid, and a strand of her white hair was let loose. Her eyes shined with happiness as she looked at Charlie. "Hey dad," she whispered, Charlie smiled again.

Primrose was adopted by Charlie when she was thirteen, he had rescued her and a dragon from a gang in France. She was taken there for who knows how long and needed someone so Charlie took her in as his own. She also worked with him but as a trainee, as she had a split-personality disorder, which frightened Charlie.

"How are you?" he asked carefully.

She smiled and nodded, "I'm fine," she answered. Logan grabbed onto her hand and they all sat down on the couch, Primrose leaned her head on Logan's shoulder, Charlie fake coughed and smirked at Logan who just rolled his eyes. Primrose was staring at nothing in particular.

Charlie took out his wand and quickly repaired the walls and the mess in his almost-adult daughter's house. "You have to clean up Prim," he muttered a little bit annoyed. Primrose turned and stared at him frowning. Charlie sighed, "Please?" he asked.

Primrose nodded, "Okay," she giggled excitedly before looking at Logan, who smiled at her. Charlie grabbed Primrose's hand and kissed the palm.

"I got to go, I'll drop by for dinner okay Prim?" he said with a grin. Primrose nodded again. Charlie stood up and quickly left the house leaving Primrose and Logan alone. What were they doing? It didn't matter, Primrose was old enough to do whatever she wanted to anyways.

He walked across the street and apparated to the Ministry. He glanced at it in awe, it was hidden between a huge forest that was rumored to be haunted by werewolves to keep muggles away. It was big, and it looked similar to a castle.

"Name?" an older-looking woman asked as Charlie was about to enter the castle.

"Weasley, Charlie Weasley," Charlie stuttered, a little bit surprised. She had looked quite familiar actually, what happened to the guy who used to be here?

"My name is Karolina, Karolina Denver, I'm from America." the woman said with a smile. Charlie nodded, a little bit confused.

"Oh um, okay," he muttered. "What happened to Louis?" Charlie asked curiously, wondering where the old guy went.

The woman smiled, "He's just on vacation," Charlie looked at her, she seemed suspicious for some reason. "Don't worry about it," She smiled and Charlie immediately recognized the smile, it was so similar to- but it can't possibly be?

--