E L E V E N

"Been so long and now I'm finally free." Julie lightly sings, walking to the kitchen. "yeah" Violet adds. They both abruptly come to a stop as Carlos is seen taking multiple pictures on a tablet in front of them. "what are you doing?" Julie asks. "I'm looking for those orb things," Carlos informs her, "I'm telling you, this place is haunted." Julie crosses her arms as Violet raises her eyebrows giving off a 'seriously' look. "Every time I open my laptop, it's on some rock music site," Carlos makes a slight disgusted look, "that ain't me, you know I'm all about the rap." Violet and Julie stifle a laugh, thinking of Reggie. "I'm just trying to protect you, even you Violet." Carlos looks down at his tablet. "awwe, that's cute," Violet walks forward, "But I don't need protecting." 

Violet and Julie start to walk out of the kitchen, "oh, I wouldn't go in there. Dad has that look on his face when Google Maps tells him to turn on the wrong street." Carlos stops them.  Violet turns to Julie with wide-eyes. They both proceed to walk anyways. That is, until Ray Molina walks in front of them, arms crossed.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see y'all later." Violet waves before walking towards the door. "oh, before you leave, we started a new dance today. With the boys lacrosse team, there's only one dude that doesn't have a partner. I'll send the dance later." Julie tells her.

"Care to tell me why you missed the first three classes today?" Ray expressed.

"I overslept at Flynns house after the dance, there was nothing going on in those classes anyways," Julie covers, "It won't happen again, I promise." she walks behind him to the couch. 

"but if I know, it's only a matter of time before.." Ray starts.

"Angry Tia, 12 o'clock!" Violet rushes in and out of the front door. 

Aunt Victoria sprints in the door right after she left. 

"wasn't there a calculus test today?" Violet asks herself before getting into her car.

~~~~~~~~~~

Violet lays on her bed, writing a new song. 

"I feel your rhythm in my heart. 
You are my brightest, burning star." 

When she suddenly gets a new text.

Unknown: Hey, I'm Ryan. Ik this is weird but I got your number off of Julie. You're my new dance partner. 

(this is that one cute extra, idk his characters name or if he even has one, so I'm just gonna use his irl one.)

Violet: oh, hey. I think I know you. Aren't you 16 on the LAX team?

Ryan: yes, I am :)

Violet: yea, I think you were the one that hit me with a lax ball, like a year ago. 

Ryan: that was you? I am so sorry. 

Violet: nah, it's fine. It's rubber anyway. 

Ryan: ok, good.

Violet: I am gonna go work on this dance, so, I'll text you later?

Ryan: Sounds good, bye. :)

Violet: byee 

'well, that was a dry convo.' Violet thinks while opening the video Julie sent her of the dance. Right as she gets up to learn it, she receives another text from her with a picture of Nick wearing 'funky' pants and a yellow button up.

Juls: look what nick sent me, LOL.

Vi: LMAOO

Violet lightly laughs while standing her phone against a music stand.