_"She's so shameless. I hope my mother-in-law will never be like her."

All of a sudden, everyone seemed to be looking at Han Ji-eun with ridicule and disgust.

Someone even threw something at her,

_"You are truly despicable!"

Han Ji-eun didn't understand what was going on, so she tried to flag down a taxi and leave. But, as soon as the taxi driver saw her, he refused to let her on,

_"Oh, it's you. I'm not driving you, find another taxi!"

"Can I ask why?"

_"Why? Go to the public screen at Global Square and see for yourself. To see someone as evil as you at my age, has truly opened my eyes." After speaking, the driver immediately drove off.

Han Ji-eun's arm was injured, so she couldn't drive, but no taxi would take her. So, she had no choice but to walk while trying to hide herself.

A little while later, a piece of entertainment news was released online, detailing everything that Han Ji-eun had done. It appeared on all the biggest websites and even an SMS was sent out.

Han Ji-eun's hands trembled as she looked at her name appear on her phone. She then found out what had happened.

This explained it all...

Han Ji-eun's body suddenly felt weak as she fell onto the icy cold floor. Everyone had now discovered how evil she was on the inside.

Han Ji-eun lay on the ground in tears. She finally understood why everyone was pointing at her and gossiping. But, how did this happen?

How?

This was a humiliation, a complete humiliation! Han Ji-eun was suddenly consumed by humiliation.

Han Ji-eun remained still on the floor until Father Kim traced her steps from the hotel and found her.

"Ji-eun, get up...get up!"

"Old Kim! Take me to Tiffany! I want to see Tiffany!"

Han Ji-eun looked up. Her eyes were red and overflowing with tears.

"OK, I'll take you to see Tiffany right now!" Father Kim carried Han Ji-eun into their car and drove straight towards the direction of Hyatt Regency.

But, now that things had gotten to this point, what was the point of looking for Tiffany?

Of course, Tiffany had already predicted what was coming her way, so she instructed Hyoyeon, "Auntie Lee, in a moment, just stay in your room. No matter what happens, don't come out."

"Is it regarding the video that was exposed on the big screen of Global Square this afternoon?" Hyoyeon asked. "Han Ji-eun will definitely come looking for you. I can't let you face them on your own."

"It's fine," Tiffany smiled gently. "I've already made preparations. She won't be able to pick on me."

"Even so, I refuse to leave. I will only feel rest assured if I keep my eye on you," Hyoyeon stared at Tiffany with a determined expression.

Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon and noticed the woman's strong desire to protect her. It was so strong that Tiffany found her impossible to reject.

So, she nodded her head in the end, "In that case, don't say a word. I'll handle everything on my own."

"What about Taeyeon? Doesn't he know that Han Ji-eun is coming?"

Tiffany smiled and pointed to the study room upstairs with her chin, "He's upstairs. As soon as the incident happened, he immediately rushed home. He is currently looking at contracts in the study room."