_"Ridiculous! Just because she doesn't like Tiffany, she actually treated a pregnant woman in such a way. She is completely shameless," the netizens began to discuss the situation.

_"I wonder who the kind-hearted person who revealed this information is. If not for her, I wonder how many false claims Tiffany would have had to put up with, poor thing."

_"Han Ji-eun is the most despicable mother-in-law I have ever seen."

_"Wasn't it also revealed that President Kim's father was the one that started the rumor of Tiffany cheating? I never thought rich families were such a mess behind-the-scenes..."

_"It's been one big show."

_"I think Tiffany planned all this. But, after being treated in such a way, there's nothing wrong with the way she exposed Han Ji-eun!"

In an instant, the video made it possible for the entire Korea to experience the evils of the human heart and what it meant to be sinister.

After everyone saw the video, the artist that had met with Han Ji-eun also shared the photo that she had given Han Ji-eun.

Blown up on the big screen was indeed a photo of Tiffany and Suho. But, those with an eye for detail immediately spotted there was something wrong.

_"This was Photoshopped! This Han Ji-eun is too much. Previously, someone also Photoshopped a photo with Tiffany and said she was their wife. Does that mean she also cheated with that man?"

_"If I was Tiffany and I was treated by my mother-in-law in this way, I would directly walk up to her and chop her into bits!"

Han Ji-eun had no idea that the outside world had undergone a dramatic change. After speaking to Father Kim on the phone, she called Taeyeon, "Taeyeon, do you know what photo your father just received?"

"What?"

"Evidence of Tiffany cheating; proof that she is having an affair with Suho," Han Ji-eun exclaimed.

"Oh...so what?"

"So you should immediately get a divorce. How does she deserve to be my daughter-in-law?"

"Ms Han, are you talking about this photo?"

On the other end of the phone, Taeyeon's lips curved slightly upwards as he sent the original photo to Han Ji-eun. If Tiffany's fans were detailed enough, they would have discovered that the original man in the photo...was Taeyeon! It was a photo of Tiffany and Taeyeon!

Taeyeon had sent the original, so when Han Ji-eun looked at it, she was slightly confused, "Taeyeon, no, not this one..."

"This is a photo of Tiffany and I!"

Han Ji-eun paused for a moment, not quite understanding what was going on.

"Confused? You will understand everything very soon." After speaking, Taeyeon hung up the phone.

At this time, Han Ji-eun finally sensed that there may have been a change in the situation, so she immediately left the hotel. However...as she walked out, passersby recognized her and began to point and gossip.

_"I can't believe this disgusting woman is brave enough to come outside..."

_"A woman's heart can indeed be the most evil."