America

So we are at the mall running around looking for clothes for babies and what not.
We walk into hot topic to see if they sell smaller clothes. I as the aunty and God mother of the child buy it band merch {bring me the horizon t shirt, slipknot t shirt, blood on the dance floor top, twisted barbed wire baby grow 😏 yes our band has baby grows for kids! And that's all}
"This kid is gonna be soo spoilt", screamed Ricky while running around with about 50 bags filled with junk for the kid.

After about 3 hours of shopping we went home. Ugh today has been... Weird but fun.

*time skip to 9 months later cause I'm awesome and I can do that!*
I was sitting in the mini cinema with niamh watching a nightmare before Christmas cause today is the first of October. YAS! BISH! YAS! It's mah month! "Ow. Ow. Ow. OW. OWWWWWW. OWWW. FUCK. SHIT. TITS. BITCH. FUCK. ASS. WHORE. SLUTS. DICKHEAD. I HATE CHRIS MOTIONLESS. FUCK THIS. OWWWWWW", ok so my best friend has just gone into labour! "WHATS WRONG?!", I screamed scared shitless
"I THINK THE MOTHER FUCKING BABY IS COMING!"
"WELL SHIT IMA GET CHRIS"
I got up and ran down the stairs to see no one was in the front room. So i ran into the kitchen and into the mini recording studio. Still no one. SHIT!!
I ran all over the house to find them in the games room. "Oh my fucking God. It to me ages to find you little bitches!", I panted
"What's wrong baby biersack", incase I didn't tell you andy is my legal father cause it was weird having five dads.
"Niamh! She's gone into labour!", Chris got up and screamed like a little girl and started dancing around the room
"I'm gonna be a daddy!" He sang over and over and over again.
"When you finished dancing we need to take Niamh to the hospital!", I was starting to get annoyed
"Oh shit yea!" He then ran out and to Niamh

"Where the fuck were you, you little fucking ass wipe!", Niamh screamed as we ran into the room. Chris didn't answer her he just picked her up and ran down the stairs and out the door.
We got in the car with the rest of bvb and miw following behind. I text claire, ciara, cara, Megan, lee, blade, Jenna and jade that Niamh had gone into labour and to meet us at the hospital.
We arrived at the hospital and Niamh was wheeled off in a wheel chair and me and Chris had to wait outside her room sitting on the seats. After 2 minutes a nurse came out and said that we could go in. Niamh was screaming how much she hated chris at the top of her lungs. We all know that's a lie!
As Chris got to her side, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt with one hand and said, "if you ever come near me again with your... MEMBER... ILL FUCKING CHOP IT OFF AND FEED IT TO KARISSAS DOGS!!", Chris looked scared
"Umm no thanks my dogs aren't hungry", I laughed but soon stopped when I saw how Niamh was looking at me.
"Shut up Biersack!", she screamed. Man this girl had a pair of lungs. I think k I'm gonna be deaf by the time I leave this room!
I stood on the other side of the bed as the nurses said that she was ready to push. As I was walking by the nurse decided it was ok to spread her legs and out them in the air right when I was there! I never planned on seeing that much of my best friend!
I ran to her side and thought I was gonna get sick! Niamh grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it. She started to push while screaming at the same time.

After a good half hour of pushing she gave birth to a little boy. He had Chris' nose.... That must have hurt! He had niamhs blue/grey/green colour changing eyes and black hair. HES SUCH A FUCKING CUTIE PIE!! I got to hold him and when I got him all of bvb, miw, and our friends came running into the room. There were lots of 'awes' 'OMG' 'that nose though' 'I wanna eat him' and other shit like that.
"What's his name?", we heard someone say above all of the noise but I don't know who.
Chris and Niamh looked at each other "you can choose", Niamh said half asleep.
"Umm..... CHRIS!", oh dear god. He named the child after himself.
"Actually we can talk about in when I'm awake", Niamh mumbled
"Ugh, I'm kinda dissapointed it wasn't a girl!", I blurted
"Why?", Chris questioned
"I wanted a lil niece so she could dress like me and I could buy her lots of clothes and shit"
"There was no way my daughter would have been dressing like you!"
"What are you trying to say?!?!" I said as I looked down and saw I was wearing ripped fishnets, knee high converse, a tutu kind of skirt thing and a strapless BOTDF top. Ok so I kinda look like a hooker, but still!
"Do you see what I mean?", Chris asked
"Pfft, at least I'm wearing clothes!"
Everyone just laughed at me as baby chris got handed around.
After staying there for an hour we all left to left Niamh have a peaceful sleep with out all of us crowded around her being all loud.
Today was fun and traumatising