Football Season Is Over

Butts

I woke up in a uncomfortable state. Like I was basically in a ball and I was squashed.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a bath tub squashed up against oli.

He was still sleeping, I looked up at him and saw that his mouth was slightly parted.

I tried to get up but he had a firm grip on me. Ugh

I poked him multiple times in the cheek, but nothing. I think he's dead!

"Oli" *poke* "oli" *poke* "oli" *poke* "oli" *poke* "OLI!" *punch*, this time he opened his eyes. He looked a it angry at first then when he looked and saw it was me he smiled.

"Can we get up? Your bath tub isn't that comfortable", I laughed oli smiled and let go of me, but I still had difficulty getting up.

Then the door open but we didn't look to see who it was, we just concentrated on getting out of the bath tub.

"You guys are into some kinky sex! I mean really? The bath tub?", I looked up and saw claire and Leon standing there with there arms folded across there chest.

Leon walked over to me and helped me up. "Thanks", I mumbled while trying to stretch.

Then oli got out and put his arm around my waist and we walked down stairs.

-

We all ate breakfast and I was forced to eat by oli.

Then all of sleeping with sirens and pierce the veil and asking Alexandria came into the front room with MORE ALCOHOL!

Really?

After a while more people arrived at oli's house, people he didn't even know!

He was probably gonna be pissed tomorrow.

I saw someone walk over towards me and oli.

She came up to me and started talking.

"Hey, my name is jade!", she beamed, she was really short, like about a few centimetres shorter than me

"Hey I'm Karissa", I fake smiled because I didn't want to talk to her.

I think she realised that I didn't want to talk to her so she moved on.

I turned around to talk to Niamh when I saw Niamh's face turn from laughter to anger in the matter of 0.1 seconds.

"What's up?", I asked but she didn't answer so I turned to see what she was looking at.

When I turned around I saw oli tying to pry jade off of him, before I got a chance to do anything about it, I saw Niamh make her way over to them.

Next thing I saw was jade being flung across the room. Lawl!

-

After about an hour of messing around we decided to play spin the bottle! We all sat in a circle but we sat in order of boy girl for some reason.

I sat beside Ben Bruce and Mike Fuentes.

After about an hour of playing, I've kissed: vic, Niamh, Danny, oli, cc, Sammi doll, jaime, tony, James, Jordan and lee.

Then when we were doing the last round of the game, that girl jade was spinning.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Ben.

I could see Claire's face drop cause I k ew she liked him. Jade crawled across the circle and straddled his lap.

Fuck! I could see claire getting sadder and sadder by the second. The jade leaned in and basically gobbed Ben!