Immortals

I don't remember what happened so I'm just gonna time skip a bit.

It was was the last date on the tour and we were walking back stage, well everyone but me, I was on oli's back.

"YONDER MY SEXY FUCK DUCK BOYFRIEND!", I screamed while Oli made weird horse noises and started galloping along.

He came to a halt when we reached the stage door. He opened the door and we went inside, hitting my head off the door frame as well :(

When got to the stage the tour manager was pissed (drunk) and he was high! Great.

"Bruuuuh I don't give a fuck what band goes first just get the fuck on that stage, if your stage fright just imagine them all butt naked", he laughed and walked off with half a bottle of vodka in his hands.

-

The bands were finished and we decided to go out and celebrate the end of tour. All the bands were going out except niamh and chris cause Thaler had to look after Kyle so they went home early.

"Ok, we're going to go to a night club. And I know that half of you are underage! So the girls that are underage, group up with a male band member that isn't underage, make your boobs bigger and let your inner groupie out!", they tour manager slurred.

Obviously I grouped up with oli, but the problem was that my brother is underage and so is cara. We decided to rock him up and make him look older and make cara a groupie. We went to get changed on the bus. I put on a black dress (the dress in the picture I don't know what groupies wear) I also put on black platform heels.

I teased my hair and did a smokey eye and then I was ready to leave.

-

We walked to the club which about 5 minutes away from where the bus had parked. We didn't have to wait in line when we got there cause we were going into V. I. P area so we got to skip the que.

We all sat in our booth while the asking guys went to get drinks. They eventually came back with vodka shots, jäger bombs, vodka and coke for girls, gin and come for guys and a bunch of real groupies. Typical.

"Ok guys, on the count of three we all take the vodka shot!", danny shouted over the loud shitty club music. "ONE, TWO, THREE!"

We downed the shouts, some people made weird faces at the taste and some people, gagged.

"OK AND SAME AGAIN BUT WITH THE JÄGER BOMBS!", Ben shouted

we all counted down this time and some people gave us stranger looks but we didn't care, we were kinda used to it.

We downed our shots and then I was dragged to the dance floor by claire, Megan and cara. We danced for what felt like forever. Them I went back to the booth and sat beside oli and drank my vodka and coke.

-

We were in the club for hours and I was totally wasted! Me and oli decided it would be fun to call Niamh and annoy her for a while.

"Ok,ok s-s-shhh. It's ringing!", I slurred and put a finger over olis lip.

Niamh- bold. Karissa- italics. Oli- bold and italics

what the fuck do you want Carrie?! It's like 2 in the morning!

Well no fucking shit s-s-Sherlock!

Me and Carrie wanted to sing you a song... Well mainly Carrie but I'll be d-d-doing back up vocals *hiccup*

Ok, but hurry up I gotta take a shit!