Band Whore

So tour has finished and I'm super tired! I need sleep. I went down stairs to get food, it was 2 in the morning.
I made my way down the stairs and the kitchen light was on, I walked in and couldn't believe what I saw!
Lets just say that Andley is real! "O. M. G!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Andy and ashley broke from their make out session. "What you have something against gays?" Andy asked
"No but ASHLEY IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!", I shouted
"Oh yea.."
"So what are you gonna do about it?" I asked them after a 5 minute silence
"I suppose I have to tell her don't i?" , ash whispered
"Well if you don't then I will!" , I said a bit louder
After that I turned around and went back to bed. Ugh that was weird.

*next morning*

I woke up and had a shower and got dressed and done my hair and went done stairs to see Niamh and ash in the kitchen talking and andy sitting in the front room watching How I Met Your Mother. I sat down beside him and watched TV aswell. About 30 minutes later niamh came out and dragged me up the stairs.
"Did he tell you", I asked
"Yea he did.. Wait you knew already?!", she shouted the last part
"I walked in on them last night in the kitchen, you don't seem so upset",
"Well that's cause I'm not.."
"Ugh niiaaammmhh, what did you do?"
"I may or may not have cheated on him with Chris motionless"
"Niamh!! People are gonna think your a band whore!!"
"Ok Carrie, that's the least of my worries right now!"
"Why what else is on your mind?!? More band members?!"
"NO! But I umm, I think I'm pregnant..."
"WHAT?!"
" Ugh you heard me!"
I dragged her out the door and down to the closest store.
We arrived at Walmart and we ran up to the aisle that has the pregnancy tests.
We grabbed a few, laid and went back home.
We ran up the stairs ignoring all the questions that were asked and went to my room.
Niamh went into the bathroom and did whatever she had to do and came back out and set a timer on her phone for 10 minutes, to pass time we watched vines.
When the alarm went off niamh jumped and ran to the bathroom. I heard a scream. Shit!!
I ran into the bathroom "what wrong?!?", I panicked looking around.
"There was a spider on the floor and it scared me but its gone now"
"What the fuck?!? You scared me! Now read the tests!"
she looked at them and her face dropped.
"I-I'm preganant"
I smiled at jumped around but she just stood there. "Why aren't you jumping?"
"Cause... I don't think it's Ashley's..."
"What?" I turned around to see ashley behind me looking sad
Well shit!

{A;N the girl tagged is what karissa's hair looks like