Ring A Ring A Rosey Satanic Circle Homies

So I didn't go to school the next day cause andy was going to see his parents for a day and jinxx, jake and cc are going to see their girlfriends... Well stay at their houses instead if the bvb house. I didn't want to go with andy and ashley so I stayed at home. But andy said I could have a party. So I invited a shit ton of people because ya know... It's a party.
So I'm now getting ready for the party, but I'm wearing a dress. Niamh and everyone is down stairs getting everything ready. When I got down stairs the door bell rang. I went to see who it was, when I opened it I was squashed by all of motionless in white, when they released me they ran into the front room.
Then the door bell rang again and bring me the horizon walked in. Shit! Andy won't be happy about Oli sykes being in his house!
I started to get drinking, it was fun. Then gradually half of my school showed up, including Amber and her squad.
Then I was being pulled up onto a table with Niamh and Megan. We were dancing to a song by Millionaires called I like money. I suppose for anyone who was watching it must have been hilarious because all three of us were wasted. Then as the next song started playing, which was blame it by of mice & men, I saw blade making out with amber. I just stood there for a bit, then he got up and brought her upstairs. Well then! I must carried on dancing making a mental note to dump him when I see him next, or just text him. I continued dancing with Niamh and Megan, Until I was holed off of the table and straight into a kiss. When I pulled back to see who it was, I saw Oliver Scott Sykes!!!! OH MY FRICKLE FRACKLE! I just stood there in awe at the fact I have just kissed Oli. He smirked at me and lead me to the kitchen to get a drink I suppose. "So your Andy's daughter... Right?", he asked while handing me a drink
"Umm, yea that's me", I smiled and drank some of my drink
We spoke for a little bit more and then went back into the front room and watched Claire and ciara and cara dance on the table. After a few minutes of watching them, a drunken Niamh made her way over to me and sat on my lap.
"Oohh, looks like you caught yourself a sykes!", she slurred
Me and Oli laughed at her as I pushed her off my lap and got chris to pick her up. Soon I was downing shots with ciara and Jenna. The rest of the night was a complete blur!
The next morning I woke up to someone shouting. What the fuck?
I opened my eyes to see I was in bed with someone and they had their arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw it was Oli, he was slowly opening his eyes
"What's this?", I looked up to see a very angry andy biersack towering above me and Oli, SHIT!
"I-I um, we didn't do anything, I swear!" I panicked
"I know I said you could have a party, but I did not think I would find this"he waved his hands at us while saying the last part.
Then ashley walked in to the room and looked at me and Oli.
"Well looks like karissa got some last night!", he laughed at me, I blushed and hid my face under the covers. And that's when I realised I didn't have my dress on, and Oli didn't have his clothes on. I pulled ,y head back up and my eyes scanned the room as andy was talking about someone coming to clean up the mess down stairs. Then my eyes landed in the pile of clothes behind andy and ashley....oops.
When they were finished talking and left the room, I collapsed into Oli.
"Oh. My. God. Let's hope they don't find out about anything!", I mumbled into oli's chest
"I know! If andy finds out, he'll kill me!"
I got up out of bed and ran to the bathroom so Oli didn't see too much. When I was in the bathroom I heard my bedroom door open, then I heard a bunch of female giggles. I quickly put on shorts and a tank top and walked out. I saw all of my friends and the bvb girlfriends standing in the doorway looking at Oli.
"Well look who got laid!", claire was posing her self laughing at the fact I fucked my dads enemy
"Not cool claire!"
"What happens if your dad finds out?", Niamh asked while lauging
"He wont, and if I find out that one of you told him, I will hurt you!" I threatened them. They all stopped laughing and left the room
Good!
I the got back into bed beside Oli and fell asleep on his chest as he stroked my hair.

I woke up 2 hours later and Oli was lying there looking at me
"You look so peaceful and beautiful when you sleep" he smiles down at me
Then Claire and cara burst into my room. Jesus! Have they heard of knocking?
"WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND BLADE?!", Claire shouted while pointing at me and oli in bed.
I thought for a while until I remembered what happened last night.
"Oh yea he cheated on me", I said casually
"He's dead", was all cara said before storming out of my room with Claire but when she closed the door her colourful locks got stuck in the door and all I could hear was her screaming "FML. DAN AND PHIL I WANT THEM TO FUCK ME!"

Cara's P. O. V
"Oh my fucking God, I'm gonna fuck him so hard up the ass it will be like he's having anal with a fucking dinosaur"
I said to Claire as she stifled a laugh.
We turned a corner and we were at blades house.

We looked at the curtains and we could see two body's pressed up against each other, that MOTHERFUCKIN ASSHOLE...
ASSHOLE something he won't have once once I'm done with him because I'm going to sow his ass up.

I turned to Claire and noticed she saw the curtains too.

Claire said " Holy fucking Jesus it's worst than your phanfic"

I knocked on the door loudly and I heard a muffled "go away" fine then.

I lifted my leg up and kicked the door breaking the hinges cheap motherfucker.

Claire and I burst into the living room and we both saw that ratchet skank with blade pretty much INSIDE of her.

"What the fuck,my door" blade cried out.
"And my eyes" I basically screamed at them. I pour blade OUT of her and slapped him across the cheek (face) and kicked him in the balls,hard , him being naked only made it better.

Basically we kicked his ass.

{A;N this was written by Music_not_dead follow her and read her phan smut 😂😂🐢🐢🐢