"have you gone crazy?!" i shouted, "are you trying to get yourself behind bars? jesus christ, yerin!" i proceeded as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"did you forget who i am? i'm capable of anything i want to do, and my daddy has the money to fix any of my problems." she scoffed.

"remember this, kim taehyung," yerin paused, as she began walking towards me and pressing her body against mine.

her hand cupped my cheek as i stood there, tempted to push her away from me. but i didn't. i had to hold back otherwise she'd hurt aera.

she leaned towards my ear, "money is power."

feeling yerin's breath contact my skin, i felt myself tense up at her words, feeling goosebumps form all over my skin. chills ran up my spine as i stood there completely frozen. was this what the world desired most? they would drop anything, just for money?

i absolutely hated how society revolves their lives over money. i hated how the rich took advantage of their wealth to get away with anything. people were sick. especially the girl who stood in front of me.

she backed away, "take a seat." she gestured to the seat behind me.

leaving me with no other choice, i sat down on the wooden chair. the chair seemed old, hearing a creaking sound occur as i took a seat on the wood.

"obedient, as always."

yerin grinned as she remained standing.

"taehyung, i know how you've gone through a lot, and by working with me, i'll give you a prize at the end. that is, if you agree to help me."

i lean back in the seat, and glanced up towards her with no expression on my face whatsoever. i was mad, and wanted to choke this girl out with my own two hands. i was so tempted.

"spit it out already." i said.

she hummed, "all i'm asking is for aera to throw a party." she smiled as i stared at her confused.

"why does aera have anything to do with this?" i ask as she takes a seat across from me, on the edge of the bed that was displayed behind her. she crossed her legs and folded her arms over her chest.

"because it's aera. she's close with jungkook and of course he'd attend. and if it wasn't for aera, surely jungkook wouldn't go, after that incident caused at jimin's party." she smirked.

i rolled my eyes, "so, what do i have to do with this then?" i proceeded.

"taehyung, remember when you told me how you felt towards aera before she left?" i froze at her words, glancing towards aera, then back at yerin.

"it was jungkook who got her in the end. and now you're letting the same thing happen with y/n?" she asked as i felt goosebumps form on my skin all over again. now aera knows. she knows that i used to like her and that i liked y/n because of this wench.

i wanted to deny it so badly, though it was true.

but i felt a lump form in my throat, preventing me from speaking. how did she know this? i knew she was aware of me likin aera since i told her when we used to be friends.

but how did she know about y/n?

"you're probably wondering how i knew about your little feelings for y/n, hey?" she spoke, as if read my mind. "we were close, taehyung. i know the way you act when someone intrigues you. i've observed you from the day we became friends, until now."

i was shocked. yerin knows me well.

this whole time, i thought yerin was a clueless brat who has money in his last name and gets whatever she wants. but not only that, she got smart with this though i hate to admit it.

"it's never fair for you, taehyung. so here's the deal." she paused, repositioning herself.

"i'll lend you powder. i want you to spike jungkooks drink when they arrive. he'll be high and you need to get him upstairs where i'll be." she paused, letting out a small laugh.

"don't bother us, we'll be doing our own little thing." she continued as her gaze was fixated on her pedicured nails.

then her gaze shifts to me.

"of course y/n will be curious as to where he is, so you need to get her to head upstairs. i want her to walk in on us. only y/n. she'll think he's cheating and break up with him. then he will be mine. clear and simple." she spoke without any hesitation.

she cleared her throat before speaking up once more about the plan.

"and you, you can take y/n for yourself."

at her explanation, i felt more sadness than anger invade me.

what yerin was doing is cruel, and something that the two didn't deserve. i know they deserved to be happy, because i know how deeply they love each other. doing this plan would break them apart and even me. seeing my close friends go through hell, would make me feel terrible.

however, i couldn't help but to feel a little bit of temptation for giving into this plan. i wasn't in my right mind. i did not want to ruin a friendship and their relationship over something so stupid.

"and finally, i'll have jungkook back."

i looked at her, seeing the corner of yerin's lips curve up into an evil smile.

"think about it, taehyung. sometimes you have to be a little selfish to retrieve your happiness."

i couldn't think straight. i didn't know what to do or what to say. thinking about this was a hard decision after her big offer. but i knew what i wanted, and i knew what decision i have came to.

"so what's it going to be?" she asked, as i stood up from the old wooden chair before she spoke again.

"the decision is all yours."