Never Let Go

It was  nearly Christmas, the base was covered in glowing decor and filled with warmth in the air.... how did it come to this... screaming filled the air, my vision going black. My life ending there and then. All I could hear was Optimus's screams telling me to stay with him. That I promised I would never let go.... I couldn't keep my promise.... how did it get this far. 

--- 6 hours before ---

(Y/n) Prove......

It was a jolly Christmas evening! Each house you could hear the children's laughs, the smell of baked goods. I was walking down the streets hearing the sweet Christmas music, I lost in the sweet melody didn't hear my name as it was being called upon. I only heard slurs of someone talking but also a vehicles engine. I kept walking until I looked to the side of me to see Optimus's Semi and him peering out of his window in his holoform with his brow raised.

Op: "(Y/n) are you alright? I have tried to contact you before but you seemed to not answer your com? And I tried to talk to you but you wouldn't respond."

Y/n: "Huh? oh yeah just lost in thought! I love Christmas and perfer walking at this time, it also gets me lost in thought about all the happiness there is during this time of year."

OP: Yes I have seen that, the children have been decorating the base. I didn't see you around until I remembered that I had to come pick you up, which deepest apologies that I did not come sooner. Megatron has me on edge with how long it has been since his last attack."

Y/n: Don't worry about me Optimus! You are the leader so I get that your busy with work and all! 

Optimus: Would you like to go to base? The children are looking for you.

Y/n: Sure only the kids miss me.... 'I smirk'

Optimus kinda smiled and opened his cab for me. I climb in and snuggle into his warmth. As we pass the blurred lights of the light town, I thought of Optimus, how it would be like to be with him. I smile at the thought, just then my phone buzzed off. I picked it up looking at who it was.

'(Y/E/n)... why is he calling me at this time?' If your wondering (Y/E/n) is -Your Ex's name-

I ignore his, but the phone went off again, I ignored it again but he wouldn't stop.

Optimus: They seem like they want to talk to you. 'He turned his head at you when he talked to you but turning it back when he was finished'

Y/n: hmm yeah they do but I'm ignoring it.... 'you grit you're teeth after remembering they (cheated/broke up) (with/on) you'

Optimus: Who are they? 'He raised a brow curious'

Y/n: O-Oh they're my Ex... 'You frown at the thought of them'

Optimus: What is an Ex?

Y/n: Oh that's what you call a person that either cheats on you or breaks off a relationship with you.

Optimus: Oh so you were in a relationship with them... 'his face went serious after I said that'

Y/n yeah.... it just didn't work out and we aren't together anymore... 

he hummed at that wanting to leave the subject alone like me. We continued in an awkward silence until... 

Optimus: (Y/n)....

Y/n: Yeah?

Optimus: I have been meaning to tell you something...

Y/n: What I sent it?

Optimus: Well I - Decepticon!

Optimus sped up when he saw Knockout behind him, he kept his eyes on him hoping to escape him. Knockout then sped up next to him and rammed the side I was on. I tried to grip something but couldn't, thank god Optimus had his seat belt around me. Optimus transformed into his alt with me in his servo gently.

Optimus tried to set me down but couldn't due to Knockouts blow, he stumbled back a bit, blinding Optimus for a second and snatched me away from his grip. Knockout then squeezed hard against my skin cutting into it. I grunted in pain trying to take it all, once Optimus heard my grunts he looked up to see me in Knockouts grip, he then charger but was too late, Knockout in quick thinking stabbed he on the side and threw me to the side. Optimus quickly grabbed me before I hit the ground and watched as Knockout transform and run.

Optimus screams were muffled. I couldn't even look straight everything was blurred. I kept seeing black, and only small pictures of the base and everyone else. Last thing that remembered was his muffled screams for me to not leave him... then I was gone....

===============

All done .w. Sorry I'm not updating a lot, schools got me in its grip. Anyways this is a sad chapter!, and hoped you enjoyed it, well not Optimus's suffering tho....

Optimus: I wish for me and (Y/n) to never go through this...

Y/n: I promise it won't happen besides it's only a story :3

Awwww cute! Anyways time for me to go Pups bye!