Scars to Your Beautiful PT.3

I pulled and tugged to get the bike out of Alpha's mouth but Alpha saw this as a playful thing and continued to pull the bike towards him. I grunted in annoyance. Miko heard me say Alpha and now she might think I'm hanging with some dude or I'm a huge weirdo! Well I might be one since the day I found Alpha. I wasn't scared of him, I was shocked, but I was so fascinated by him that I took him on as just a car I bought. Yes, I "stole" an alien but how could I just let everyone take him and put him under a microscope! I couldn't let that happen!

I kept tugging and pulling the bike that was in his mouth. Where did he get a bike in the first place!?

---- Some kids prov----

Let me go and check on my bike! Its new and I just got new tires on it. I walked to my bike to see only a tire. Then I saw footprints, huge ones.

"C'mon I just got the bike!!!"

----Y/n prov----

He finally let go of the bike and I threw it into a bush.

"No more bikes for you!!!"

He huffed in annoyance. I groaned back at him. I was disrupted when I saw a red and blue color out of the corner of my eye. Alpha sensed this and got defensive. I looked around once more to see it disappeared. Weird....

"Alpha... scan the area..."

He did so and started to growl. We aren't alone... he lowered himself on the ground, I got onto his back and he raised himself once more. "Run" I whispered into his ear. He started to run into the forest going to the open road.

----Miko's Prov----

When we got to Y/n she was with a metal wolf!? I got scared and looked for its symbol. It didn't have one. It looked like she was struggling with something. She was pulling a... bike out of its mouth?

"What is it? What species is that?"

Optimus: It's a rare species... Cyber-wolf. They supposably went extinct when Cybertron fell. How did she acquire one?

Bulk: It seems pretty tame, I don't see a symbol though. (Pretend Alpha didn't have a symbol in the picture)

Arcee: Why is it with her? Aren't they supposed to be very territorial and very aggressive when approached or spooked on?

Ratchet (through com): Yes, but it seems as though Y/n made friends with it.

Bee: *Beep* Maybe it made her one of its pack members?

Optimus: That seems to be the most logical solution.

Miko: Okay fine but can we save my sister before it eats her! Miko started to panic.

Optimus: It will not hurt her but it will attack us so we must approach with upmost caution.

The bots started to approach. Optimus went behind with bee, Bulk went to the side, Arcee went to the other side. Y/n was scolding the wolf but seemed to stop when she saw something, the wolf lowered itself and laid onto the ground. Y/n got onto its neck and they started to run off. What just happened? Did a wolf run off with my sister? Wait why are we standing here!? We need to after her!

Miko: Um why are we just standing here!? We need to go after my sister and the wolf!

Optimus: Autobots after that wolf!

We started to run after it. Arcee and Bumblebee got in front of us and got to the sides of the wolf. They were smaller so they were faster. The wolf then snapped at both of them and ran faster. The wolf stumbled and fell onto its side. My sister's cries were heard as she flew into the air. The wolf seemed to get up in a hurry and caught her in its mouth. DID A WOLF JUST EAT MY SISTER!? NOPE NOT TODAY SHE AIN"T DIEING NOW! It tried to walk but its paw was probably sore. We all caught up and surrounded it. It tried to stand but fell once again.

----Bulk's Prov----

Miko stood up from my shoulder and shouted.

Miko: Let go of my sister! She isn't anyone's food today or any day!

Optimus: Let the female go and you will live.

Can it understand us? Maybe since Optimus is talking to it like it was human.

Arcee: Ill pry its mouth open. The wolf struggled to keep its mouth shut but She pried its mouth open and my sister stumbled out. I ran down Bulks shoulder and to her side.

Miko: Y/n! Are you okay. The wolf snapped at me.

Y/n: Ugh my head hurts. She looked behind her and got up in a panic. Alpha! Are you okay! Wait that wolf is the one Y/n called Alpha? Wait why is she helping it!?

Miko: Y/n get away from it! It might eat you! Again! I added the last part.

Y/n: Eat me? He didn't try to eat me he caught me when I was falling to the ground. Plus, if I did hit the ground I would have died! I was super high! Alpha's harmless anyways!

Miko: Wait why did you scream on the phone?

Y/n: Because this idiot decided to chew on a kid's bike. She pointed to the wolf.

Miko: Oh, I thought you were in danger.

Y/n you realize I'm a trained soldier right. I've been with Alpha since I turned into a general.

Miko: WHAT!?

Y/n: Yeah, wait how did you- Holly mother of Thor!? She looked up to see the bots looking down to her. What are those!?

Miko: Um my friends? I said shyly, oh I'm about to die.

Y/n: Your friends!? What the heck!?

Miko: Don't be afraid, their friendly. Y/n raised an eyebrow, she didn't seem to be afraid why? Wait your not afraid?

Y/n: No, I'm shock but that's all, besides I was just riding an alien.

Miko: True, but why did you keep the Alpha a secret?

Y/n: Why did you keep the fact you have alien friends a secret. Continuing to raise a brow but eyes half lidded.

Miko: Heheh, Touché. Well um you going to have to come with us.

Y/n: Why?

Miko: Because you have officially joined my club! Yay....

Y/n: Wait WHAT!?

Miko: Please Y/n all can be explained if you follow us.

Y/n: Okay only if Alpha comes, he doesn't like it when I leave with a person without him. He's very protective.

Optimus: Understood we will carry Alpha through the groundbridge as long as he stays calm.

Y/n: Great wait groundbridge?

A groundbridge then opened up next to us. Y/n stood shocked at it.

Miko: C'mon everything else can be explained back at base. Y/n just nodded her head. Bulk let me onto his shoulder and Optimus put Y/n on his. Bulk and Optimus carried Alpha through the groundbridge. Y/n soothed him while we went through. This is gonna take a long explanation.