Consequences Pt.2

It was already the end of the school day. You walk out of the school building expecting for no one to pick you up. You left later than the others so no one was around. You were startled when a horn was blown behind you. Your eyes widen when you saw it was Optimus! Why was he here? When did he get her. You decided to go to him since it would be rude to leave him waiting. As soon as you came up Optimus opened the door for you and allowed you in. You climbed into his cabin, The door closed when you sat down. You were about to ask something when Optimus put your seatbelt on. Why was he doing everything for you?

For a few minute there was a awkward silence that pierced the air around the both of you. You shuffled very uncomfortably against his seat. You didn't say anything and it was killing the Prime, you use to tell him everything that happened after school. If you had a long day at school he would take longer routes to base. He enjoyed your voice but now you were silent. He wanted to hear your voice. That's it he wont allow you to not talk to him! He knew that you had to learn your lesson but he didn't mean to make you stop talking to him. Well it had been a whole week he never went to pick you up. Maybe you were mad? No you would have walked away from him. Sad...? Yes you were sad... you went with him but you weren't talking. He needs to apologize to you, his human, his friend.

Optimus: Y/n...

Y/n: Y-Yes Optimus...?

Optimus: I-I am sorry... I-I am sorry for being so... selfish this week. I didn't mean to make you upset that I didn't come at all this week. I was just upset and... scared.

Y/n: S-Scared?

Optimus: Yes... Y/n there is a reason as to why I am so close to you. Y/n... I-I...

Y/n: O-Optimus?

Optimus froze, he wanted to you his feeling there and then but he was afraid. He thought of the possibility of being rejected, or a decepticon capturing you, you feeling as if he doesn't spend enough time with you... he was for the first time in a long time... Afraid... he knew you were upset with him so maybe now wasn't the best time. But he just almost confessed now he has to give you an answer. Optimus was bad at lying and you could tell any time he is lying. And what if another human comes and claims your heart before he can! No he needs to tell you now, he cant wait any longer!

Optimus: Y/n I... want to take you somewhere special before I tell you this... fragile information.

Y/n: O-Okay.

You both drove to the most beautiful scenery ever. There was a small water fall surrounded with flowers. It was beautiful. You faced Optimus waiting for what he had to tell you. He activated his holoform and approached you. He looked away from you, he was too nervous at the moment. You were looking at him with bright eyes. He looked at them and he knew he had to tell you.

Optimus: Y-Y/n there is something I must tell you. S-Something that resides d-deep in my spark.

Y/n What is it Optimus? You never heard the Prime stutter. Why was he stuttering now?

Optimus: Y/n I have f-for the longest of time been your guardian. I have promised to protect you from decepticon, But now I want to break it.

Y/n: W-What? You though he was going to break your heart. You were Scared.

Optimus: Y/n... I have been watching you for a while now. I have noticed that from even the most simplest of things you do I have a weird feeling. Y/n... I want to hold, protect, and provide for you. Y/n... I want to become more than friends. I want to promise that I will protect you, to provide for you, to love you when you are down, to be loyal to you and only you. Y/n... I love you... I wish that you would return my feeling for me, i-if you do not then I understand and only wish that we stay friends...

You were shocked, Optimus the leader of the Autobots, sworn enemy to Megatron was in love with you. You felt so happy. You loved Optimus too even when you were sad. You of course forgive him. You loved him.

Y/n: Optimus... You placed both your hands on each side of his cheeks. I-I have also fallen in love with you too Optimus. I have wanted to tell you for a long time but couldn't. I love you too Optimus.

Optimus felt so happy that he smiled the most genuine, biggest smile he ever gave. He picked you up and spun you around. He felt so happy that tears were escaping the side of his eyes. He put you back down onto the ground and kissed you with such passion. You kissed back. You loved Optimus and you didn't care if he was alien or not. You and him would deal with the Consequences later, for now it was only you and him. And you loved him and he you.

----------

Hey Pups! Hope you enjoyed this part! If you want another part you can request one! Anyways bye little Pups! Bye!