Optimus x Succubus Decepticon (Mature)

Warning: If you do not like this type of subject I do advise you leave this page, this is a warning!

Plot: Optimus went on a mission with Arcee, Arcee and Optimus end up getting trapped in a cave and their coms stop working. They separate to find more ground and a way out. Optimus gets lost and ends up falling asleep. Optimus later that night wakes up to the purest pleasure he has felt in ano-cycles. A femme gives him the pleasure he has been deprived of for years by the title of leader. 

-------------------

(Optimus's Prov) 

I was driving around jasper, looking for Decepticons. Lately there hasn't been Decepticon activity, Megatron has to be up to something.  I drive around a little more until I see a certain strange car. It didn't look like any I have ever seen. As I drove closer it would mover farther away from me. Decepticon. It has to be, I speed up, the car as well speeds up. Well guess its time to chase them... oh boy.

--------- LE TIME SKIP --------------

We drove until we were in the forest. I was still chasing the Decepticon until my com went off.

"Optimus! The scanners detect nearby energon, there must be an energon cave near you. I think it is untouched, I see no Decepticon activity nearby. What should we do?" Energon? Ugh... we need energon, the Decepticon will have to wait. 

"Send Arcee, Me and Arcee will go in to see if there is any surprise attacks. Tell her to wait for me, I will be there soon." My com went off. I slowed down to a stop, but the car didn't stop. I turned around heading for the cave. 

-------- Le Time Skip --------

Arcee was waiting there with her blasters out. I transformed and took my blasters out as well. My face guard went up. 

"I haven't seen any mining equipment around the cave, I'm assuming its abandoned." Taking a vent I make my next decision. 

"Even if there is no equipment, we must approach with the upmost caution." I take the lead and head into the mine, Arcee follows me. My try to tread lightly but my pedes still make a small thump noise and I step. Arcee comes to my side, she places a servo on my arm. I wonder why, but I was thrown out of thought when the entrance explodes out of no where. I hear the sound of blasters, I turn around to see Vehicons blasting at the entrance. The cave entrance is blocked within seconds. Arcee and I run further into the cave away from other possibilities of cave ins.

We both stop and look back. The cave in must have more than a few layers of rocks. Great... I look to Arcee to see her dusting off her armor. "Damn Vehicons. What now Optimus?" I huffed out a frustrated sigh. "We must find a exit, if the Decepticons blasted the cave entrance there must not be energon here. We must get out of here fast." "Not to be disrespectful but how do we get out of here? And should we split up?" her blasters deactivate and she places her servos on her hips waiting for my answer.

"We will split up, if there are any Decepticons we will both return here." With that we went  our separate ways. My face guard was up and my blasters were out, my pedes thump loudly now not caring if there might be anyone to hear me. I guess when I  asked for peace and quite I got this. Not what I was expecting. 

- Time skip! -

I stop my face guard was down and my blasters now were deactivated. I sigh, there hasn't been any Decepticons anywhere, my pedes were tired of my weight and the constant  stomping of the ground. I sit down, I lay back on the wall, I feel my optics slowly closing. I was too tired to fight back and I let the darkness engulf me. Soon I was asleep.

- Time skip - 

I awake to something... something that I haven't felt in a long time. Pleasure. My optic widen as I groan a little. My sight finally unblurs and I see a femme smirking at me. I throw my helm back and groan loudly, biting my lip to try and stop my moans. I look down to see her servo around my spike, pumping it slowly. I blush profoundly, I take heavy vents trying my hardest to not get lost into the femmes touch.

"My my~ Your a very tough bot huh? Must have not felt this for a while~" She pumps faster taking a gasp out of my intake. "Well let me remove you of your chains~ Let me help your deprive state~" She pumps me faster, surprised I let out a moan unexpectedly as she continues to pump.

"S-Stop... This i-isn't r-right." Damn my stuttering! She stops, but to my surprise I whine a little with the lost of pleasure. "Alright if that is what you want. I will just leave you like this." She gets up and starts to walk away. My spike twitches wanting more attention, my intake breaths heavily before I knew it i yelled out to her. "Wait! P-Please continue..." I was embarrassed by my begging.

"Oh? So you do want more?~ Alright since you asked nicely~." She strides over to me and sits back down but this time on my lap. She grips my spike and pumps faster than she was before. I moan loudly wanting more. She grabs the side of my faceplates and kisses me roughly, I slowly melted into the kiss. I heard the unlatch of a covering, she lets me go of the kiss and I look down to see her port opened. She rubs her bud and moans a little. I look over her insignia, Decepticon. She was a decepticon? She body was very curvy, he breasts were already out, My eyes widen at the sight of them, they were huge! Her buds were all perked up ready to be touched. 

My servo went up her body, my servo stopped right at her bud, I teased it wanting more than I was getting. She moans as a reaction, guess she was deprived as well. My dominating side took over and I flipped up so she was sitting down and I was on my knees. She gasped and her eyes widened knowing what I was going to do. I slid a servo down her body teasingly, I stopped right at her valve folds. She squirmed a little.

I rubbed her bud slowly, she moans from contact again. I entered a digit teasing her entrance, I entered more stretching her valve out. She moaned loudly and smiled a little, I stopped as she started bucking her hips, knowing she was close. She whined. I pulled her so her valves entrance was right where my spike tip was. I push in slowly savoring her tightness. I moaned a little as I went in. I put both my servos on her hips, I pumped slowly not wanting to hurt her.

"Is that all you got?~ I have had worse from smaller mechs!~" She smirks, but stops as soon as she sees my face. "Is that so? Well naughty femme I guess I will just have to speed up~ Don't blame me if you cant walk the next morning~" I slammed into her earning a loud moan. I speed up and go harder than I was before, her breast bounces each time I slam into her. I leaned down and attack her neck with bites and kisses, she rubs the back of my head in response, she also was raking her servo down my backstruts. I purr out loudly. 

I slam repeatable hearing the sounds of her wet valve, she throws her helm back and overloads, I slip my spike out before she does and she sprays her juices all over my spike and lower regions. I grin and flip her on her knees and servos. I slam back into her, she arches her back and gets on her elbows. I spread her legs more to get farther in, I did, all I could hear was her screams and pants. I start to get sloppy as I was starting to reach my over load, I throw my helm back and roar out as I hit my overload. I slip out and fall on my back next to her. My cooling fans kick in trying their best to cool me, the femme gets up and puts her port covering on again.

"Thank you for this~ I might come back for more later~  but sadly I must go, bye big boy!~" She turns to walk out but before she does she looks to me and kisses my cheek plating. "by the way my name is (Y/n)~ hope to see you again Optimus Prime~" She transforms into the car I was chasing a while ago and leaves. 

----------

1498 Words! Damn I think that's a new record. (it not my record)

Anyways Pups hope you enjoyed! This oneshot was requested by DarkRosePrime121 !

Hope you enjoyed! Bye pups!