Yandere!Optimus x Fem! Reader (Mature)

Optimus had been watching you for days. Ever since you joined the Autobots, he always gave you glances when he was next to ratchet, and he would watch you from afar. He would pretend to be doing something but really, he would be watching you. He felt very warm near you. He wanted to protect you , to hold you, and to love you every second of his life. Currently he was in his berthroom lying down thinking about you. He had to admit you were the most fascinating thing to watch. He memorized your daily routine. If he saw that you did different in your routine, he would do everything in his power to figure out what happened. Optimus had one day decided to steal your heart. Each day you woke up to roses on your doorstep, to love letters, and gifts.

Your heart had been swooned to this mysterious man. You wanted to see who this mystery man was. Optimus had devised a whole plan to lure you in. His next part of the plan was going to make you his even if you didn't know you were his. The next part of the plan was that he would pick you up and take you to your favorite places. When he did you got confused but brushed it off. You were enjoying the time with your guardian, you started to fall for him and question if he was the one who left roses for you. Once he saw it worked, he moved to phase three of his plan, protecting.

Every time you would cry or get hurt, he would be there for you every time. He would calm you by cuddling you in his shrunken Bi-pedal form. When you would get hurt, he would say soothing words to you to make you feel better. When you were fall asleep or get pre- occupied with something, he would go out and find the man that hurt you. He would break their bones, make them bleed, scream for help, after he made sure that either they weren't alive or found. He would throw them into a fire, put their ashes in a bottle, burry that bottle, and go back to your place to cuddle with you. You never knew that Optimus was so unstable, the things he did, and it was all for you. They never found bodies for Optimus would make sure if they had family or not, if they did, he wouldn't kill them but make sure they would NEVER talk or go near you ever again. He even placed trackers on them and payed them monthly visits, he would tell their family he was a friend, after in a disclosed area, he would make sure they didn't say a thing to ANYONE or ELSE.

After he did phase three of his plan, he moved on to the fourth, flirting. Every time after school he would flirt with you, telling you looked beautiful, that he loved your smile, the way your blush coved your face made him smile. Secretly Optimus was OBSESSED with you! He had hacked into government files and found out all your likings, all your records. He even had pictures of you. Secretly when sleeping he would take picture of you sleeping and sometimes take your things as a souvenir. He loved everything about you. When I say love I mean worshipped like a goddess. He would flirt with you when you were doing homework, cooking, and in secret places he would get very close to you. He sometimes even pinned you to a wall and whispered things into your ear. You fell for him hard by the time. You wanted to tell your feelings but you were so scared of rejection. Optimus noticed the way you would get nervous around him, how you would blush madly when he flirted, his plan worked. He had you in the exact spot he wanted you in. Now for phase five.

The fifth phase, he would get rid of anyone interested in you by finding dirt on them, when he did find out a lot of boys your age range liked you he would find dirt on them and threaten to tell you their secrets. Afraid they backed off. He was very happy about that. You were his and only HIS.

The last phase he would tell you his feelings, finally he had gotten to this phase. He hid all his photos of you, all of your belongings, and other stuff that would drive you away from him. He gave you a love letter telling you the roses were from Optimus. You swooned for him unable to stop your feelings. Optimus invited to take you to a private area. You agreed. Once he had you in the exact spot he wanted you in he confessed, knowing you would say yes. You did and for the first time you two kissed. Optimus had to keep his urges in, he wanted to claim you there and then but he had to wait.

You were finally his! He promised to never let you go. Now back to the present.

Optimus and you were currently hugging at your house. Your back was to him while he hugged you from behind, you were on his lap sitting criss cross apple sauce on his lap. He was in his Bi-pedal mode. He had been so loving to you. You were his and only his. He started to kiss you neck and rub your sides. You sigh in pure bliss. Optimus had been waiting for you, to show you how much he loved you... He wanted you, no, he NEEDED you. He kissed along your neck your cheek, and to your ear. He licked, kissed, and sucked on your ear. He bit down a little. You were flushed by his actions. He caressed your body as he worked on your neck. His hand then trailed up your body slowly until it stopped below your breast. He caressed below them teasingly. Your breath hitched at the feeling. You were so submissive to his actions.

He then turned you round and laid you onto the bed. You flushed at his towering frame. He was so handsome. He leaned down and kissed you passionately and lustfully. His hands trailed up your shirt. The touch of his hands made you shiver in delight. He stopped right on your breast and massaged them lovingly. He kissed down to your neck rubbing his body onto yours roughly. He growled when you started to moan. He then ripped your shirt into two, eager to claim you. You gasped when the cool air hit your heated body. He trailed his kisses down till he was between your breasts. He licked between them, bit, and sucked. He then took off your bra and threw it to the floor. He licked your right nipple and massaged the other. He gave the other the same attention. You moaned out his name loudly. You caressed his helm as he did so. He kissed down till he was at your pants, he took your pants off and used his dentas to take off your panties. He held them between his dentas while he looked at you teasingly. You blushed madly.

He dropped them onto the bed and got between your legs. He licked and lapped your entrance. You threw your head back as he kept doing the simple action.

Optimus: My, my, my. Did I do this to you sweetspark? He said as he licked more of your dripping fluids.

Y/n: A-Ah! Please Optimus! Just take me already!

Optimus: Okay then but you must do something first~. He said with a smirk.

Y/n: ANYTHING! You whined in need.

Optimus got up and took his cod piece off. His spike sprung out full of need. He walked over to the side of the bed and sat down. You followed and got between his legs. He was huge! About nine inches. You inhaled and exhaled. You took the tip of his spike in your mouth licking it. Optimus closed his eyes and moaned slightly and looked back down at me as I took more of his spike in my mouth. I took as much as I could in my mouth. Optimus moaned a little but it wasn't enough for me. I started to deep throat his spike. Optimus's eyes grew wide and he threw his head back and moaned loudly. You licked, bit, and sucked harder. His moans filled the room, he even cursed in human and cybertronian language. He finally overloaded into your mouth, screaming your name after. He panted and looked down at you. You swallowed all of his cum and kissed him after. Optimus tasted himself as you French kissed him. You then without him knowing put himself inside you. You whined in pain a little but got over it. Once the pain went away you started bucking your hips. Optimus increased the speed wanted to overload quickly. After a few minutes you both overloaded and fell onto the bed panting. You fell asleep onto his chest and he fell asleep with his arms around you, still in you. Oops...

-----------

Im done. bye Pups (dies)