52

liv started a live video.

"hey y'all! i haven't done a live in a while so i decided to do one since i'm chilling at home by myself" sloane greeted.

the boys tour had ended and everyone was home spending time together, especially zach and sloane. the two of them had been basically inseparable since they got back.

"where is paris?" sloane read one of the questions aloud. "um she's out with jonah right now, so i'm home alone" there was then a knock on the door causing the girl to furrow her eyebrows.

"i didn't invite anyone over nor did i order any food so i have no clue who that is, but i'm bored so let's go see" sloane shrugged taking her phone with her to the front door. "just in case i get robbed y'all will be my witnesses"

sloane opened the door revealing the herron's. she looked at them confused before she was basically tackled by reese making her stumble a little but not to the point she would fall over.

"hi sloane!" reese said happily still giving her a hug. "i missed you!"

"aw i reese i missed you too" sloane said while she looked up from the young girl to the rest of the family. "is there an event or something i forgot about?"

"nah my mom saw that paris and jonah were out and she knows you don't cook so we are having dinner with you" ryan explained as they all walked in.

"well i'm live so don't say anything stupid ryan or you zach" sloane insisted.

"when do i ever say anything stupid?" zach asked. "actually don't answer that"

sloane, who was still holding reese, sat down on the couch and then propped her phone up on the table so she could talk to her fans again while reese sat on the older girl's lap.

"reese come on let go off sloane and help me cook" myta said as reese got up instantly and ran off into the kitchen to cook.

"do the herron's always just come over?" ryan read from sloane's phone. "yup i basically live here"

"sadly" sloane sighed. "hey josh can you guys come over but just leave ryan at home from now on? i don't like him very much"

josh laughed as he nodded, "yeah sure i don't like him that much either, i think he could stay at home"

"dad! no what- why?" ryan argued as he folded his arms. "it's the favoritism, sloane has always been the favorite"

"yeah it's getting kind of rude now dad" zach said as he sat down next to sloane. "i'm really offended"

"oh well that sounds like a you problem zachary" josh said giving sloane a high five before walking into the kitchen to see what myta and reese were making.

sloane laughed, "and THAT is why i stan josh herron over zach and ryan herron, i'm josh's biggest fan"

"mhm okay whatever" zach said rolling his eyes trying not to smile at the girl wrapping is arm around her waist.

"ew if y'all are about to make out give me the phone so that i can protect the children and myself from seeing that" ryan shuddered as zach and sloane laughed.

"shut up ryan no one is making out" sloane assured him. she looked back at her phone to see a bunch of comments asking if she and zach were back together.

zach looked at the phone seeing the same thing and his eyes widened. "oh shit" he said looking at sloane.

sloane looked at zach and shrugged. "ryan you idiot" she said facing ryan who raised his eyebrows in confusion before noticing the comments.

"crap, my bad" ryan said putting his hands up in defense. "what was that mom? you need help?"

"NO I DON'T NEED NOR WANT YOUR HELP RYAN" myta yelled back. "YOU CANNOT COOK"

"coming!!" ryan yelled. "sorry my mom needs my help y'all work with that bye now" and with that he ran off in hopes that he would get out of trouble.

the two tried to move past the comments about them dating since they didn't want to bring the fans into it. they weren't sure they were stable enough for it.

but soon all of the comments were the same thing asking the same question and the pair were debating on just ending the live instead of answering.

"maybe we should just end it" sloane whispered so the people listening couldn't hear. reese had gotten bored of cooking so she took the phone and started talking about whatever.

"or maybe we could answer them" zach replied. "only if you want to though, i am okay with the fans knowing"

sloane tilted her head at him. "really? you are okay with it? i thought you were against it"

zach shrugged, "i think we are strong enough and ready to be together publicly"

"i love you" sloane smiled causing the boy to smile widely.

"i love you too" zach said giving the girl a quick kiss then going over to reese grabbing the phone from her. "hi guys, oh wow they saw me kiss you"

sloane laughed, "no way, y'all don't miss anything do you?" the girl sighed, "yes zach kissed me just now and yes we are back together"

"we got back together at my last show on tour, we had a lot of drama surrounding us that caused us to split, i don't want to go into all of that though" zach explained.

"zach is just stupid but i love him" myta pitched in as she walked into the living room causing sloane and reese to laugh, while zach rolled his eyes.

"wow thank you, thanks mom i really appreciate that" zach said sarcastically.

"aw you're welcome sweetie" myta smiled. "but come on dinner is ready guys"

reese immediately got up and ran to go get food while zach and sloane took a second to answer one last question before eating.

"sloane when are you going back into music?" zach read as he smiled. "oh wait i know this one can i answer it?"

sloane nodded, "yeah go ahead it's not a secret anymore"

zach dramatically cleared his throat and gave himself a drumroll as sloane rolled her eyes at him. "she goes back into the studio tomorrow!!"

"yep i'm coming out with some new stuff soon don't worry guys" sloane told them. "okay but we have to go eat love you all byee"

this is probably the longest i've gone without updating this book omg that's real new
bye loves <3