08

"sloane if you don't get your ass out here in the next five minutes we will be leaving you" christina said to the younger girl who was currently on the phone with her boyfriend.

"okay fine, i have to go bye zach i love you" sloane told the boy as he said his goodbye and they hung up. sloane looked up to see christina rushing her with her eyes, "OKAY OKAY I COMIMG" sloane yelled in defeat as she grabbed her phone and bag and walked downstairs with christina.

today was christina, gabbie, and lavender's last day in la so they all decided to go roller skating and are having anna, daniel's sister, watch lavender while they go since she is too young to go and anna wanted to spend some time with lavender.

"oh look who is finally off the phone" riley teased as sloane rolled her eyes at the girl. "you are going to see him next week you don't have to talk every single second of the day"

"yes i know that but he doesn't know that, remember the whole i'm surprising him thing" sloane said with jazz hands to be sarcastic.

"CAN WE GO NOW?" paris yelled as she was getting impatient and wanted to leave. "they have shots at the bar that i want to try"

"OH HELL YEAH IM IN" christina said as the two high fived all excited until they looked at the other three underaged girls. "ohhh right y'all can't drink"

"it's fine y'all can keep roller skating and we will get y'all some milkshakes or something while christina and i have something stronger" paris said as christina nodded her head in agreement.

"why do i feel as if i'm being talked down to?" gabbie asked.

"that's because we are" riley answered her as christina and paris shrugged their shoulders and the five girls walked out of the house to the car.

"why is there even a bar at a roller skating rink?" sloane asked thinking about the amount of children that would be there.

"because parents need something other than water to handle their kids the whole amount of time they are with them" christina explained. all four girls looked at her but thought about what she said and agreed.

"NOW LETS GET OUR ROLLER SKATE ON" riley said as the other girls cheered in excitement and the five girls drove off to the roller skating rink to have the best last night with the five of them together.

___
INSTAGRAM

jacewest, kaycook, and 487,234 others liked this post

liv see how happy i look? this was obviously before the roller skating incident.