42

"so how'd it go?" sloane asked ryan as he got into the car. ryan looked at both zach and sloane who were staring at him eagerly waiting.

"wait why do you have the basket of treats and stuff for alyssa?" zach asked pointing at the basket next to his brother. "you were supposed to give that to her when you asked her to be your girlfriend"

"nuh uh i'm not saying anything until we get back to the house so that everyone can find out at the same time" ryan said quietly as he played with the rings on his fingers causing sloane and zach to groan.

"zachary just run every red light no fucks" sloane told him as he look at her confused and instantly shaking his head.

"liv i'm not running all the red lights so that we can find out if ryan got a girlfriend or not, because if i do and i get pulled over we will never find out" zach stated.

"wait hold on" ryan started. "sloane did you just call zach... zachary?" he asked causing sloane to nod in response.

"when did you start calling him zachary again? and why?" ryan asked stunned at the name change and literal development.

"about an hour ago" sloane shrugged. "i don't know why i just felt like i could call him that again"

ryan nodded and looked at zach who was obviously smiling but trying to hide it, and failing. "dude we can see the giant grin on your face"

"what? pft no!" zach said keeping his eyes on the road still smiling. "i do not have a giant grin on my face, i'm perfectly normal-um faced"

"normal faced? really?" ryan asked laughing while sloane did the same causing zach to shrug and roll his eyes.

"i don't know. all i'm saying is that i'm not smiling goofily" zach stated trying to put a frown on his face so that he could stop smiling.

"yeah we see your smile zachary, but it's cute so your fine" sloane mentioned causing the two boys to look shocked. "oh my goodness can i not compliment someone?"

"no you can, it's just different since he's your ex that you refused to take back because of how much he hurt you" ryan pointed out now causing sloane and zach to go silent. "oh my god i shouldn't have said that one"

sloane shook her head, "no, you should not have but it doesn't matter because we are back at my place and you can finally tell us if you have a girlfriend or not" sloane then hopped out of the car once zach had parked and ran inside where everyone was.

they were all sitting in the living room in a circle talking to each other and laughing which soon stopped once they saw the three walk through the front door.

"oh my god guys look they are finally back" gabbie stated causing everyone to turn their heads.

"what happened?!" paris asked immediately.

"do you finally have a girlfriend?" jack asked the young boy as zach and sloane sat down on the couch and ryan stood in front of the room.

"ladies and gentlemen, i am in fact no longer a single man and i do in fact have a girlfriend y'all. SHE SAID YES" ryan exclaimed.

once he said that everyone yelled and jumped off the couch in excitement. they all danced around and clapped for ryan as he danced happily.

"wait wait wait, hold the fucking phone, why do you have the basket with you though?" christina asked as she laid eyes on the item.

"hey that's what i said!" zach stated. "well except the foul language and the multiple 'waits' you put in there, but it was basically the same thing"

"yeah about the basket" ryan started. "so i gave it to her after i sang the song, which she loved by the way, and asking her out, so after she had said yes and everything"

"but when i finally handed it to her, she uh, she told me she didn't want it because she's on a candy and sugar type diet thing" ryan finished.

"so you mean to tell me, that we spent hours putting that thing together only for her to return it to us because she's on a DIET" riley said frustrated.

"are you joking? ryan you better be joking" gabbie scolded as she frowned at the younger boy who started to get nervous.

"okay ladies how about we calm down it's no big deal" corbyn told them trying to stop them from losing their minds.

"yeah guys she doesn't have to eat it, it's not necessary so let's eat it ourselves" daniel reassured them.

"corbyn and daniel shut up" paris told them sternly causing them both to stop talking and sit down instantly.

"wow y'all are weak, she wasn't even that scary why did y'all jump like that" jonah laughed as the two boys looked at him sticking their tongue out.

"yeah okay you'd say that because you see paris act like that all the time, we on the other hand, don't not" corbyn huffed.

"daniel basically lives here so he has to know what paris is like" zach said chiming in.

"oh yeah i know, but paris just scares me, she's always scared me" daniel said shuddering while paris smiled at him innocently.

"hey i get y'all are upset about the basket but can we PLEASE appreciate the fact that i have a girlfriend!" ryan suggested.

"yeah this is ryan's victory, that may have not really worked in our favor but he did it!" sloane stated as everyone cheered and they all shrugged and cheered for ryan.

this took so long to write
bye loves <3