Chapter 11 // Lonely

[(y/n)'s pov]

-''Thanks.'' i said a little blushing.

He didn't answer me.

Soon we went out to head back home.Seriously after all that happened...why does Sasuke act like that?If he regrets it why did he kiss me in the first place?I swear to god he is so mysterious and hard to understand.
We weren't running because i dont have enough energy for that.I wasn't even fully recovered but i was way better than before.
Also Naruto and Kakashi used a lot of chakra i guess.They need a rest too.

We had a looooong way to go.

[Sasuke's pov]

-"Thanks." she said and i'm sure that i saw her blushing.
I really dont know how to act and i dont want to discomfort her.My mind was super super full...
While i was thinking about these stupid situations, i forgot to answer (y/n).Ngl she looked pretty upset about me not answering.
BUT I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND I DONT WANT TO HURT HER.
So instead of taking a risk, i just kept my mouth shut.

We still had a long way to go, and (y/n) wasn't even looking to her front.She was looking down to her feet while walking and i know that she doesnt do that often.Her hands were in her pockets, she seemed like a ghost.

Kakashi and Naruto were in front of me and (y/n).
It was dead silence till we reached to the gates of Konoha.

-"AAAAH FINALLY I CAN REST" Naruto shouted gladly.
-"Okay just go home and rest.You dont have a mission for tomorrow so, take care of yourselves.Also (y/n) are you better? Do you need anything?" Kakashi asked pointing to (y/n).

But (y/n) wasn't listening to him. Or wasn't paying any attention, at least.

-"(y/n)????" Kakashi asked.
-"K-kakashi sensei, i'm sorry i was daydreaming i guess." she said still looking at the ground.

-"Okay no worries, it must be normal since you had a long night." Kakashi said with a grin.

I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL HIM

And i'm sure i saw a shocked face on (y/n) but she was hiding it.
-"Sasuke." Kakashi said looking at me.
-"Hn?"
-"Walk (y/n) home."
IN THIS SITUATION?
-"U-uh if she wants me to."
-"I'm actually pretty alright Kakashi.But thank you." (y/n) said with no emotion at all.
-"No (y/n) you're not fully recovered and Sasuke is the one who lives the nearest to you so, just let him okay?" Kakashi said while walking to his own house.

She didn't answer me and just kept walking.Was she even waiting for me?This situation is getting more awkward by time and i dont like it.

I ACTUALLY HATE IT.

———————————————————————————

Hey!!! It's 02.38am for me :D so i'm super sleepy but i tried to do something you know.

And i already told yall that i was going to make my chapters shorter so i did as you can see.

Also we're about to have almost 200 reads! I know its not much but i didn't even expect to have 10 reads, so this means a lot to me THANK YOU♡︎

I would really appreciate if you vote! Also comment your opinions even if its negative. I want to know what yall think about this book and i want to improve myself.

Follow me to know when i'll update again!! I always post when i'll be updating on the "conversation" section.

Feel free to message me, i love making new friends and if you read this book, we probably have things in common so feel free!

Thank you for reading, take care!

-Author