Chapter 10 // What to do?

[Narutos pov]

Once we entered to hut,I otomaticly slapped my mouth to not to shout.

(Y/N) AND SASUKE IS SLEEPING AND CUDDLING TOGETHER???AND THEY ARE FUCKING HALF NAKED???

-''WHAT THE H-'' i was cut off by Kakashi.

-''Naruto stfu.'' Kakashi stated. (we stan a moody kakashi) THEY ARE SLEEPING AND CUDDLING TOGEHTER AND KAKASHI'S EXPECTING ME TO STAY CALM?

-''I know its kinda shocking but lets not disturb them, (Y/N) must be freezing so its pretty normal that they're half naked.'' Kakashi said while looking around carefully.

-''What will we do now?You know, i'm tired too Kakashi sensei.'' I said while giving a pissed off face.

-''There are extra blankets so just grab one and try to sleep Naruto.'' Kakashi stated while walking to the place where the extra blankets are.

It was still freezing cold so i wonder if Sasuke and (y/n) are alright.But they seem pretty happy and warm HA HA.
I grabbed a blanket and closed my eyes.I wonder what will Sasuke say when we wake up tough. Explanation is needed indeed :)

[3rd person pov] ( too many pov changes im sorry )

It was a long and cold night.Stars were bright and it was like everything was back to normal.

[Sasukes pov]

I started to wake up slowly,by the sound of the cold wind.
I remembered yesterday night and couldn't help myself but blushed.It was unforgettable and yet amazing not gonna lie.But i wonder what will happen next,are we couples now?I dont know how to act next to her.She was still cuddling on me while sleeping.Her temperature was back to normal,not freezing nor cold.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kakashi with Naruto.

WHAT, DID THEY SAW US??
no no no THERE IS NO WAY.I started to sweat and i guess they saw me.

-''KAKASHI,NARUTO WHAT THE HELL?'' I yelled while whispering if thats possible.(y/n) was still sleeping so i didnt want to wake her up.

-''Calm down Sasuke,no worries.'' Kakashi said while grinning. UGH WHY DOES HE HAVE TO-

-''I guess you had a good night,Sasuke.'' Naruto whispered to me.

-''BAKA.Naruto i swear to god if you ke-''

-''Okay okay ugh it was just kind of shocking you know.Seeing you half naked and cuddling with (y/n).'' Naruto said while turning back.

-''It was necessary to save (y/n) from freezing to death you idiot.'' I said while getting up.

-''Will we wake (y/n) up?'' i asked.

-''Actually she needs more sleep,she got injured and was about to freeze so she needs to rest.But we shouldn't stay here any longer.Sasuke carry her to Konoha.''

-''W-wait what did yall do to the ninja.Did you kill him, Kakashi?'' i asked while getting confused.

-''We sealed him into the ring.But there's no guarantee that he'll be there for forever.'' Naruto said.

-''Hn.'' i guess i should wake (y/n).

-''Sasuke you wake (y/n) up, we'll wait outside but hurry up.''Kakashi said.

Naruto gave a pissed off face.Was he really planning to watch me and (y/n) getting dressed..?

-''Okay now just leave.''

They left and i came closer to (y/n).

-''Umm (y/n)?'' i said while patting on her arm for her to wake up.

She soon started to move and wake up.

-''W-wha- UGH!'' she said while holding her head.

-''Whats wrong?!'' I kinda panicked ngl.

-''N-nothing...It's just i have headache.'' she said looking at me.

-''It will soon fade.You must be pretty tired,you know because of yesterday.''

[(y/n)'s pov]

-''It will soon fade.You must be pretty tired,you know because of yesterday.'' Sasuke said.

Did he mean the night or the mission?

To be honest i can't stop thinking about last night.It was amazing but now i dont know how to act near him.Are we couples? Or...are we just friends again? I have no slight idea.

-''Oh.'' i said looking down.

-''Get dressed.We'll go back to Konoha, you can rest at home.'' Sasuke said while wearing his own clothes.

Actually it was kind of dissapointing that i couldn't get to see his beautiful body more.

But i kinda found him...colder?
It was like he was avoiding talking to me.Does he regret yesterday?

Whatever i just got up and wore my clothes.We were soon ready to go.Sasuke held the door for me.

-''Thanks.'' i said a little blushing.

He didn't answer me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy!! I updated as i promised. I wrote down some ideas for this book so it'll be easier to update from now on.

Comment your opinions please! I want to know if yall like the plot or not.Even if your opinion is negative,just comment what you think.

Also votes will be appreciated :( Almost 170 people read this book and i'm so happy about that!But please vote i want to know your opinions :((

Follow to know when i'll update.I usually post about when i'll update on the ''conversations'' section.

Thank you for reading! I'll update again today, i guess. Stay tuned for the 11th Chapter!

Take care <3 feel free to message me about anything.

-Author