Chapter 15 // The Reality PT2

-"I've waited 6 years to do this, sweetheart."

He was smirking as if we were a full course meal.
Then i saw something shining through his hand.

A knife.

[(y/n)'s pov]

I didn't know what to do.That guy, my dad wasn't the dad i knew.
I was just so scared so i couldn't even move, i just started in shock.

note! —>  (d/n) means "dads name"

-''(d/n) put that thing down.'' you heard your mom saying. Her voice was struggling and shaking. It could be undertsandable if she's scared too.

-''Huh. Don't make me say it again. Stay still...Daddys here...'' He looked at me and when he said ''Daddys here...'' i just started to tear up.

-''Who should i start with?'' He had a sadistic smile.

-''(y/n) run.'' my mom whispered to me.

-''NO.'' there was no way i'm leaving my mom like this. I didn't even learned the truth yet. Actually who is my dad?

-''(y/n) do not make me repeat i'm serious RUN.''

Before any of us could move, my dad ran towards me with the knife turned to my face.

-''STOP-''

That was the last time i heard my moms voice.

She sacrificed herself for me. Right in front of my eyes, my dad m*rdered her.

She was covered in blood and had the knife on top of her. I was so shocked that i couldn't even cry. Thats when i heard police siren.

-''F*CK!!'' my dad yelled and pulled out a gun.

He shot himself before the cops came in.

[Flashback ends]

[Sasuke's pov]

(y/n) got caught in genjutsu. She was collapsing so i held her.
I tried to release her from the genjutsu but it wasn't even possible.

-''Do not waste your time on releasing her. This genjutsu can be finished just by me.''

-''Tsch.''

-''This will be good for her.''

-''What do you mean?'' I got confused.

-''You'll see.''

He looked like he wasn't joking so, i continued to hold (y/n).

(timeskip 10 minutes)

I started to see tears falling  on (y/n)'s face. She was crying and her facial expression was horrifying.

-''WHAT DID YOU DO WHY IS SHE CRYING?'' I asked.

-''This is for her sake, so stop yelling i'm not hurting her.''

-''THEN TELL ME WHY'S SHE CRYING?''

-''She's seeing her past right now.''

-''Huh?''

-''She is in her childhood...Ugh don't you know anything about her?''

-''I know her but i'm not sure about her childhood...Also how do YOU know her past?''

He ignored me.

When i was about to yell at him, (y/n) screamed.
It was really painful that it made me remember my clan. I don't know about (y/n)'s past so, i got more curious by time.

-''(y/n) ARE YOU OKAY?''

-''She can't hear you.'' UGH THIS GUY.

-''WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?'' i started to get more and more curious.

-''I told you before, she is in her childhood right now, do i have to tell you this for like 20 times? If you don't know what she's gone through, of course you wouldn't know whats happening. So just wait damn.''

His words made sense so i just decided to wait till (y/n)'s released.
She was screaming words like ''NO!'' and ''STOP!'' while crying.
I didn't even know what her childhood is like. I felt guilty.

Then she added a final scream.

''MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...''

It echoed in my head. Her voice had pain and fear, i just couldn't handle it anymore.

-''Release.'' that guy whispered to himself.

Then (y/n) gathered herself together.

-''(y/n) ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT DID YOU SEE, WAS IT BAD?'' i got so worried because she had a frightened face.

She didn't answer me and stared at the ground for 1 minute.

-''(y/n)-''

When i was about to ask her if she's okay, she suddenly buried her face to my chest and started to cry again.

She looked so broken and i felt so bad.This is the first time ever i saw (y/n) cry.

It was too painful for me to watch the love of my life breaking down right next to me.

-''(y/n)...'' i hugged and put my hand on her hair.

-''(y/n) its okay i'm here...Everything is okay you're safe...''

I patted her back and kept saying ''its okay...''

I really wanted to see what she saw.

———————————————————————————

Heyyaaa!!!! It's me again :D

First of all...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS, ALSO FOR THE VOTES♡︎
Yall can't even imagine how much i appreciate this...It made me super happy so, thank you so so so much :>

I hope yall liked this chapter, honestly idk if i put too many flashback into the last 2 chapters, but i'm glad they're over now :p
Also...to be honest i can't decide whether i should add smut or not. It's ALL UP TO YALL.
To be honest i'm kinda shy to write smuts...like i never tried writing a smut before ;(
I would like to hear yalls opinion. Should i add smut? I'd be really happy if you answer it^^

Comment your opinions and follow me to learn when i'll update.I post it on the "conversation" section in my profile (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

Don't forget to vote, and i  want to thank you all again for reading and voting!(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Take care!

-Author