Chapter 7 // Next To Eachother

And now he's coming closer and closer to me...I shut my eyes and waited for him.Its the only thing i can do right now.

{Sasuke's POV}

I removed the blankets on her and layed right next to her. She didn't move, and closed her eyes.

I felt as if its some kind of a dream but it wasn't.

I layed next to her and put the blankets onto us. Her eyes were still shut so i just slowly came closer to her. Then i hugged her from her back, she was ice cold. Even i felt freezing just by touching her. She really did a good job surviving from this.

I was emotionless but freaking out inside of myself. We were hugging and she was right next to me. Touching her made me feel like i was in paradise. It was so meaningfull but i couldnt stop myself from blushing. Thank god i was facing her back so she can't see me.

She didn't move even a little so i started to worry about her being uncomfortable.While i was thinking about this, she made a sudden move and came closer to me. Our bodies were attached to eachother. When she came closer to me, i hugged her tighter and wrap my legs around her too. Her skin was freezing so it made me freeze too.

To be honest i enjoyed this moments every second.

{(Y/N)'s POV}

Sasuke removed the blankets and layed right next to me. My heart was beating like as if its going to rip off.When he was laying next to me i felt the same blankets onto ourselves.

Every second he came closer and closer to me and i blushed so hard feeling his body right next to mine. He hugged me from my back suddenly, and yes i was about to faint no jokes.His body was so warm and soft, i loved when we got attached to eachothers body.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. We were so close to eachother so i was freaking out.

I didn't regret this. It was one of the best night i've ever lived.

He was checking for me, do i look uncomfortable? I've never felt this comfortable before, so i need to make Sasuke to understand that i feel comfortable. Soon, i moved even closer to him. By that our bodies were touching and it made me even warmer. His body was warm but mine was cold so i got worried about making him freeze.

I wanted to be even more closer,if thats possible. He was facing my back but i wanted to see his peaceful face. I wanted to look at him while hugging this close. I need to see his emotions.

I started to move little by little, by that Sasuke removed his arms from me . Soon i turned all the way back and faced him. I didn't open my eyes though, i'm planning to open them when Sasuke closes his eyes too. I didn't want him to see me staring at him.

Now that i turned to his side, i waited for him to at least give a reaction. But i didn't feel anything. Was this a bad idea? Did i make him uncomfortable?

While thinking about it, i soon felt his arms wrapping around me even tighter and warmer than before. I could feel his face right in front of mine. If i move too harsh, we may kiss accidently. I won't ever regret that though. But i can't do something like that unless Sasuke wants me to.

{Sasuke's POV}

While i was hugging her from behind, she didn't move so i thought i made her uncomfortable.

But then, she slowly started to move so i removed my arms around her.

She was turning to my side. I WASN'T READY TO SEE HER BEAUTIFUL FACE RIGHT NOW.

She turned all the way to my side and i guess i stood there in shock for too long that i forgot to make her warm again.I hugged her even tighter than before.Now her face is right in front of mine, and if i move even a little, i can accidently kiss her.

Even though i wouldn't regret doing that, i tried to get rid of that thoughts.

Now our bodies were attached everywhere. I could feel her every inch and that made me slightly blush.I didn't want that moment to end. It was so peaceful, yet feeling (Y/N) right next to me felt like a dream come true.

I wouldn't miss this chance. I can't miss it. Either its now or not. I have to do it.

-'' I love you, (Y/N).'' i whispered softly to her.

I don't know if she heard it or not, but there it is. I said it. I feel way better now.

It was like even stars knew about this pretty night. They were shining through the dark sky.

825 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii so i really hope that yall liked this chapter. I dont know what to think about this chapter though, the storyline isn't bad but i'm not sure about my writing. I'ts my first fanfic so please bear with it!

Also i was listening to After Hours by The Weeknd while writing thiss❤︎ I really love his songs they're just so catchy and beautiful :>

Comment your opinion about the book! I will read all of them and dont be shy to message me about anythingシ

I'll update a few hours later, so see yall!!༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ