37|who's taking the bodies

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Isaac hadn't spoken much about the time that Peter had used the claws of the man's sister Talia - my aunt - to access the teen's memories. He said it was like he could feel someone rifling around in his head, but like he couldn't control it.

A gasp escaped from Scott as he finally removed his claws. Taking deep breaths, he attempted to step back, almost falling over in the process. Stiles and I were quick to grab him, not about to let him fall to the ground.

"Is he okay?" The Alpha asked through heavy breaths.

I glanced over to Corey, who seemed just as disorientated. He was looking over at Scott, a hand on the back of his neck. "What the hell did you just do to me?"

"You'll be all right."

"There's blood," Corey stated, pulling his fingers away from his neck.

"You'll heal."
Scott wasn't exactly treating Corey with kid gloves at the moment. Poor Corey was new to our world, and having claws stuck in his neck wasn't exactly a regular thing for him.

Reaching for my friend, I sighed a little. "Scottie. . ."

"He'll be fine!" The Alpha snapped, pushing my hand away.

Stiles stepped forward, taking my hand and getting me to step back towards him and away from Scott.
"It's okay," I said to him quietly, knowing that Scott was just tense with Liam and Hayden still missing.

Scott walked over to his dresser, picking up a pencil and notepad. "Listen. . . I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

"Wait a second," Stiles said as he examined the boy's crude drawing. "I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?"

"It's the water treatment plant," Lydia stated.

Scott's eyes widened for a moment, before looking back down at his drawing. "That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

He threw the notepad down without another word, walking out the door and heading downstairs. Stiles and I gave each other a worried look, before following after him.

"Scott," my boyfriend called after our friend. "Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going."

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going," Mason countered.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

Scott gestured to Mason, before looking at Stiles and me, "Well, if you guys aren't going, I could use the help."

"Of course we're coming, Scott. That's not the point though," I told him.

Stiles nodded in agreement. "I need to talk to my dad first. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia asked.

"I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep."

Everyone seemed to think or a moment before Malia shrugged. "We can bring Theo."

Scott gave the boy a questioning look, asking what he thought of the idea. Theo shifted on his feet, "Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

The strawberry blonde beside me looked at our Alpha, trying to remain the voice of reason. "Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think."