She looked up in confusion before bursting out laughing when Remi rounded the corner, the pants around his ankles now completely off. "Mommy, I pee standing up." He said while jumping up and down. Rob looked down at my wet shorts, then put two and two together before laughing harder.

"Now he's my son, huh?" I glared as she leaned back and smirked up at me. "I think he did good. Made you take off that bum ass Jersey."

I flipped her off before back pedaling out of the room again and pushing Remi forward. I grabbed a change of clothes for myself then headed back to the bathroom. "You're one bad ass kid."

"Difficult is the word I'd use." I looked up as my mom rounded into the bathroom with Lysol and napkins. "Reminds me of someone.."

"Ha ha." I mumbled and grabbed it from her with a sigh. "I wasn't that bad, was I?"

She pursed her lips and leaned against the doorway when I leaned down and started to clean up this niggas piss. "That bad? No.. you were worse." I eyed her when she laughed down and helped Remi put his pull-up and pants back on. "You would run around the house naked and pee in the corner to 'mark your territory' like the little pit you use to have. Your excuse? 'I'm a doggy mommy.' That's all you'd say."

I bit my bottom lip to hold in my laugh as I glanced up at Remi who leaned down and grabbed a napkin to help me. "Okay maybe.. maybe I was a bit wilder."

"A bit." She let out a sarcastic laugh and patted Remi's head when he started singing the clean up song. "You broke more bones than the law allowed."

With another nod, I tossed the napkins into the trash and raised up. "But it made me tough as hell, didn't it?" She hummed and patted my back slightly just as there was a lot of cheering again in the living room. "I'm assuming LeBron made another shot."

"That is some man, isn't he?" I grimaced when she smirked. "Tall and chocolate-"

"I'm telling Robert on you. Nasty as hell." She pushed my shoulder before slowly walking out. "You and Robyn can get outta my house!"

Once she was out, I closed the door and lifted Remi up. He smiled at me innocently but I glared at his cute self. "Listen good, you pee on me again, ima cut off your wiwi."

His eyes flew wide. "Mama nooo." I gave him a pointed look before turning him to face the mirror, his little feet standing on the counter. "It's me." He said softly while pointing at the mirror with a growing smile. "I handsome."

"Yeah you are." I said and leaned forward to wrap my arms around him, my head resting against the side of his. "You're handsome and smart and strong."

"Like hm.. lion!" I chuckled when he growled with his hands up as claws.

"Yeah, my little lion." I pulled back slightly and ran my fingers through his long ass hair that stood up, almost like a loose Afro. "You want a hair cut?"

He nodded. "But mommy said no." I hummed and grabbed my clippers anyways. Robyn loves his long hair but I mean, it's hair, it grows back.

So, I sat him down on the sink and instructed him not to move as I started to trim the hair up. "Ew!" He suddenly moved and my eyes widened when the clippers went down lower then expected on his temple, making it almost like a fade up. I slowly turned off the clippers and lowered my hand as he shook water off of his hand.

"Remi." I said and eyed the low hair. "Mommy's gonna kill me now." I didn't mean to fade his edges, I wasn't that stupid.. but it's only a little. I just gotta.. I gotta even it out.

So, I did the same to the other side before grabbing some of Dahlia's curl cream shit and running my fingers through his hair. "Okay, look." I lifted him back up and turned him to face the mirror.