PT.3 C H A P T E R THREE

"And you want to beat the eggs in a circular motion, but make sure you don't over beat it.."

I stared at the hotel television in boredom as I watched this damn cooking show. Nothing else was on so.. this is what I had to pass time.

After the club, they all went out to get food but I decided my babysitting duties was done for. So, I came back to the hotel and called Robs. No answer.

I figured I had to tell her saweetie tried to kiss me, only because I knew I didn't do shit wrong. I was just happy I didn't get drunk because my reaction might've been delayed, just as it had been with Naomi.

She'd understand, right?

I huffed and slid my hands into my hoodie pockets just as a knock rang at my door. "Finally." I mumbled and raised up. I've been waiting for my hot wings and fries for damn near forty minutes now. I pulled the door open and looked down as I flipped through the bills in my wallet. "Twenty is enough for a tip yeah?"

"I have my own money, thank you." I snapped my head up and saw Robyn standing at the door with a soft smile. "Hi." She whispered and I slowly put my wallet away, stunned to silence. "Can I come in or.."

"Oh- yea yea." I quickly stepped to the side and let her walk in before I closed the door. "When'd you get here?"

"Just now." She said and looked around the room, eyes landing on the tv. "Cooking?" She questioned and looked at me with one raised eyebrow. I shrugged in response and a sigh left her lips as she walked up to me. "What's happening?" She whispered, her hands raising to slowly push the hood off of my head before resting her hands on the side of my neck.

"You tell me." Her eyes closed and I slid my arms around her slightly when she leaned forward to rest her head on my chest.

Her head lowered slightly, right over my heart, and I felt her breathing even out. "Hug me like you mean it.. please?" I raised my arms to drape over her shoulders before pulling her closer. She hummed and hugged me tighter. "I can be dealing with the most fucked up shit in my head but when you hold me, it just all goes away, you know that?"

I pressed a kiss to the top of her head before resting my chin on her head. I didn't really know what to say or how to respond to her words so I just held her closer. "Wanna lay with me?" I whispered and she nodded so I walked us over to the bed and laid down, her fully laying on top of me between my legs.

We laid there for a moment and I felt everything start to fall back into place. Not that it was out of place but things did get a bit shaken up. Perfect time for me to let the truth out because it was no use in me hiding it, you know? "So, I went out tonight-"

"Hang on." She said with a huff when her phone went off. "It's Jen, we're working on Fenty Skin so I gotta.." I nodded in understanding as she climbed off of me and answered the phone. "Jenniferrr, talk to me boo."

I watched her walk out of the hotel room as I stretched my arms before pulling up my hoodie again. Now that she was here, I felt the stress leave my shoulders and I honestly was ready to knock out.

But I wouldn't, not until I told her about the whole situation.

I rolled onto my stomach and groaned when I cracked my back, the doors reopening. I glanced up and saw her holding the plates (most likely from the room service.) "Yesss," I cheered and she smiled softly while carrying it over. "You don't know how hungry I am."

"Yeah?" She whispered and when I nodded, her hands dropped quickly. The plates.. falling from her hands. "Okay. Eat it off the floor like the dog you are." My eyes widened when she snatched her purse and keys from the desk side table. Woah.. what?