C H A P T E R TWENTY-THREE

I quietly let myself into the house, holding a bag of food between my teeth and a cupholder in my hand. "Good morning." I smiled at Melissa and held the cup up, letting her grab her coffee.

After putting the bag on the counter, I started to take out hers and Aaliyah's food. "Is she still sleep?" I asked, referring to Robyn.

"Yup, did you get hot sauce? Rob ate all the shit and didn't buy anymo- see? I knew I liked you." She said once I brandished the new bottle of hot sauce that they loved so much. It was some island shit. I handed it to her with a chuckle before taking the bag and cup holder to the living room.

I handed my little sister her order before pressing a quick kiss to her temple. "Morning, you ready for today?" She nodded with a wide smile. "Make sure you have your outfit and stuff. If you need to go shopping let me know, I'm sure Melissa won't mind taking you."

"I'm going shopping anyways so yeah, you're free to come girl." Her and Aaliyah then started to plan where they would go so I left it alone and made my way to Robyn's bedroom. As soon as I walked in, I couldn't help but awe at how cute she looked right now.

She had the covers wrapped around her like a snake, her hair all over the place as she hugged the pillow to her chest with her mouth half open. She was up all night trying to make sure everything for her outfits were perfect. I tried to tell her ass that it was good, but she wouldn't budge. Even though I wanted her to get as much rest as possible, I knew she'd be even more stressed for waking up late.

"Babe," I whispered into her ear and brushed her hair out of her face. "Miss Vanguard.. you gotta get up." She groaned and rolled over into my arms, replacing the pillow. I held her for a few moments while she gradually woke herself up.

"You smell good." She mumbled into my chest before leaning up into my neck and taking in another sniff. "Really good.. what is that?"

"Rogue." I mumbled and she laughed. I was wearing the cologne she made, so of course I smelled good. "I brought some breakfast but you have like ten minutes before your team gets here."

"Oh yeah." She raised up and the sheets fell from her frame to show her smooth bare skin. I leaned back on the bed, watching her raise her arms above her head and stretch. "Stop staring at me you horny nigga."

I smiled and shook my head. "I'm actually not horny." She dropped her arms and looked over her shoulder. "I'm just looking at how beautiful you are.. like for real. Do you even know how good you look?" Her eyes rolled as she climbed out of the bed and started to her connected bathroom. "One day Rob.. Imma get you use to my compliments." She hummed in response but I was serious.

One thing I realized was that she wasn't too into being flooded with compliments but I felt like I should let her know what I think, right? Like she was pretty as fuck, she was smart, driven; she deserved to be praised as so. Except when it comes to PDA, that's when I'd draw the line. She wasn't really into the public shits unless she was just in the mood to show a nigga off. I could respect that. I didn't like all the paparazzi anyways so, win win.

"Babe!" I raised my head when she suddenly danced out of the bathroom before tossing me my pill bottle. I pulled it open only to find it was empty. "You can drink tonight!" I raised my eyebrows at her excitement and my lesser excitement made her huff. "You're so annoying. Get excited!"

I tossed the bottle to the side before rolling off of the bed and grabbing her food, then handing it to her. "You're funny, eat your food babe and I can get excited about you not stressing out today." Her eyes rolled but she pulled on a robe and sat down before digging into her omelette with a frown. "Hey," She looked up. "I am excited, it's been a whole ass month without Henny but it's also early in the morning so.. give me like another hour."