PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY-EIGHT

If any errors, I been busy asf and all over the place. Sorry about it.
-

Bali, Indonesia

"I'm happy I slept during that long ass flight." I mumbled while carrying our bags to the door. Long sleep meant long hours ahead if you know what I mean.

"Me too." She said and used the key we were given to open the door.

The place we had gotten was up a hill, secluded from majority of the neighboring villas. Apparently this was the one of the most expensive villas out here but I didn't knock Robyn to not go all out. Especially for our honeymoon.

Once we reached inside, I closed the door behind us and sat the bags at the door before quickly scooping her up, bridal style. A shocked gasp left her lips as I smiled down at her. "Warn me first." She said and slapped my shoulder.

I simply closed the door with my foot, and locked it, then walked us around the house. "It's tradition to carry your bride to bed.. in the old days it was to make a baby but," I shook my head and rounded a corner. "I think we can just do the action yeah?"

"Oh hello." I snapped my head up, my guard immediately going on alert but lessening when I saw it was a small lady in a Gordon Ramsay type fit. "I'm Marissa, your personal chef and butler."

I slowly sat Robyn down as Marissa pushed something around in a skillet. "I thought you would be coming tomorrow." Rob made a face as she looked down at her phone. "Oh it is tomorrow here.. I forgot about the time zone shit."

Marissa looked up with a frown. "Oh would you like me to come back another time?"

I was going to say yes because I was ready to eat a different type of meal but Rob stuck her hand out behind her and rested it on my chest, somehow knowing. "No it's fine." She looked back at me with a wink. "We need to eat something anyways, for energy."

"Energy- ohh." I said when she walked away with a sway in her hips. "Okay.."

"We're gonna go get changed, thank you so much Marissa." She said and I followed after her to the bedroom. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick, okay?" I nodded and watched her disappear into the bathroom with her bag while I looked around the room. It was pretty spacious.. very spacious.

"What is this?" I mumbled when I saw a button on the wall so I pressed it, then jumping back when the wall started to fucking raise. "Uh.. babe?"

"What?" She called out.

My eyes widened when I saw the wooden wall raise up to show the outside. And I mean literally.. outside.

Thank God I wasn't drunk. "Robs there's a fucking pool right outside.." my words trailed off when she walked out of the bedroom with only a skirt on, a white blouse in her hand. In her hand, not on her chest.

"Oh yeah, I know you like swimming." She said, walking around like her boobs wasn't all out. "You like it?"

I blinked slowly and watched her try to walk past me like I wasn't gonna do something. Yeah right. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up, then dropping her on the bed. "Listen," I said as I hovered over her. "I will say fuck Marissa, fuck the food, then proceed to fuck you, okay? Don't play with me."

She smirked and pushed against my chest to roll over before settling on my lap. "You'll fuck me when I say you can fuck me.." I grunted under my breath when she slowly pulled the shirt on, my meter about to reach its climax the way she was teasing right now. I gripped her thighs as she leaned down and pressed her hands to my chest. "So watch your tone, you hear?"