C H A P T E R T W E L V E

Getting to Rihanna felt more like getting to the damn pope. I mean.. I genuinely felt like a goddamn fan with how many cold shoulders I got from her guards, even Lewis had to keep me at bay. He looked sorry as hell doing it but I mean, it was his job.

That next morning I immediately went to her room but was informed her and Melissa took an earlier flight to New York. So, that left the hours of me packing, getting to the airport, and flying to think about how to reel her back in. And I use think and not act because she.. blocked me. That or her phone was dead, but that's hardly ever true so.. yeah.

Then, get this, we get to hotel and Lewis wouldn't even tell me what room she was staying in. It all seemed a bit extensive to say the least. If she'd just let me explain everything, I can guarantee she would know this was all extra as hell.

And see, I thought I'd get to talk to her at rehearsals maybe. Nope. She went ahead of us and was, once again, MIA. So, I did what I did best..

"Oh my God, Y/nn." Symphony groaned and I smirked as she dropped her head back with a sigh.

"Cheating ass nigga- I told you." James then said and I chuckled, looking at the screen at the fatality screen of Mortal Kombat. "She know some tricks."

"Nah, I'm just actually good unlike y'all."

What I did best was distract myself but I chose a more.. healthy way. I invited James and Symphony to my room to play video games since it was raining hard as shit outside. We had a few hours until the show so I thought what better way to relax and keep my mind clear? Robyn couldn't ignore me the whole tour; I'd just catch her when her guard was down.

"I have a question, you mind?" I looked at James with raised eyebrows as he stuck his fork into his salad, my head nodding him to continue. "So, I know this tour is far from over but.. what's your plan after? Like, I have another tour lined up with Beyonce and I can put in a good word for you if you don't have any plans."

I nodded slowly and sat my controller down. "Yeah, I definitely plan on continuing to dance so.. I'd love that." He patted my back with smile. We started to play the game again, me purposely losing so I wouldn't hear their goddamn whining anymore.

"I'm gonna get some coffee cause I feel like I'm about to fall asleep. And if I fall asleep, I ain't making that show." I walked out of the room and started to the lobby where the shit was. As I made myself a cup of coffee, I heard the familiar laugh that made me smile. My head raised and watched her walk through the lobby, her hand in Melissa's as they spun each other, giggling like runaway teens or something. I opened my mouth to say something, anything.

Remember when Robyn called me stutter stutter? I missed that side of me a helluva lot more right now. Not a peep came out. Nothing.

I huffed when she left out of the doors, both of them sliding into a car and being driven away. "What the hell?" I mumbled to myself. "What is wrong with you man?" I snatched my coffee off of the counter and shook my head at myself, walking back to my hotel room.

"You missed it, I just yeeted her ass." I dropped down on the bed and dropped my head in my hands with a groan. "Y/nn?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, knowing it was James by his thick ass cologne. "What's up?"

Without saying anything, I groaned again, feeling a weird ass.. tugging feeling in my chest. It was weird and I didn't like it. "I just saw Rihanna and I don't know. My stomach hurts, it feels like gas but.. my chest hurts too." I raised my head when I heard two separate chuckles. I eyed both Symphony and James in confusion. "What?"

"Y/n.. that's not gas." James sighed and patted my shoulder. "That's love."

I looked away from him and looked at the ground with wide eyes. Love? No way.. that wasn't possible. Not this quickly at least.. right?