C H A P T E R E I G H T

Two weeks later

"And step back- hit, yes!"

I threw my hands up and James picked me up happily. I finally nailed this hard ass choreography. Literally.. this shit had me sweating. "I feel like a proud papa, goodness." He sat me down and I chuckled softly, grabbing my water bottle and squirting it into my mouth.

"Y/n?" I looked up, smiling at a producer who was behind a camera. For this tour, Robyn was having a mini documentary series on YouTube, a new episode every week or something like that. It was pretty damn cool. "We just wanna get the input of a dancer, mind saying something?"

I shrugged and wiped my forehead with the bottom of my shirt. "How has the lead up to this tour been?"

I hummed and tried to sound as intellectual as possible since I knew all thirty million plus of her subscribers would be watching this shit. "It's very grueling and tough but also like.. super dope. I've known James for a few weeks now and he's super supportive, everyone here is just so dope. It's like a mini family already and we haven't even started the tour yet."

"Speaking of tour, how do you feel knowing the first show is tonight?"

"Super excited, I can't wait to go out. It's day one of two at Staples Center and that's somewhere you dream about going. Especially for someone like me who grew up watching sports like the Lakers." I smiled softly and shook my head. "I just can't wait to get on the stage for rehearsals, and then for the actual show."

He nodded. "Okay and-"

"ATL!" I looked over my shoulder, smiling at Robyn slipped through the room. "Let's get luuuunch." She sung out and I smacked my lips.

"I'm tryna talk to the people." She stopped next to me and draped her arm over my shoulder, giving the camera that 'I don't give a fuck' look.

"Okay peopleee, I want lunch so imma get my damn lunch, okay?" I rolled my eyes playfully as she spun me around and walked with me out of the dance studio. "What you feeling today?" I smiled over at her knowingly and she huffed. "We're not getting In n Out again."

"But that's shits so good, Rob, please?" We slid into the back of the suv, Lewis closing the door as I continued to look at her. "Just this last time? Before we go on tour and leave those amazing burgers forever."

"You're being dramatic, Y/n. I knew I shouldn't have taken you there." She huffed out, slouching against the seat as she pulled out her phone.

I titled my head before scooting closer to her. "I'll do whatever you want." I titled my head when she continued scrolling. "I'll eat you out from the back."

She cracked a smile and looked up, simultaneously we both spoke, "I ain't never had that happen to me, I'm trying to see what that be like!" I laughed as she fell over, slapping my shoulder continuously. "My nigga." I dapped her up and she playfully dusted off her shoulder.

"Friday After Next is really that movie though." I nodded in agreement before gawking at the long ass line. "You always act surprised, you know they always have a long line."

I groaned as Lewis pulled into the parking lot. "Can I go inside and get the food please? I don't feel like waiting.. I'm hungry."

"Ever since you became less of a dick, you whine way too damn much." She sighed out and told Lewis to park. "Wait Y/n the-" I was already sliding out of the car.

"I got it!" I hopped out, fully prepared to rush in but a blockade stopped me and I flinched back, all I saw was flashes. Bright ass flashes. "Jesus fucking C-" I held my hand up but that didn't do shit either.