PT.3 C H A P T E R TWO

Miami, Florida

"This shit fire." I mumbled, watching the video for the tenth time. I mean.. it was fire. I got all the nineties vibes from it and Normani killed this shit. Not to mention me cause.. ya know, I kills everything I do.

@Y/n: MOTIVATION. The move 🍭@normani you're a fuckin beast. Talented af, everybody better stream this shit!

I peeped over my phone when I suddenly heard a door slam, my ears peeking up like a dog when Saweetie

I peeped over my phone when I suddenly heard a door slam, my ears peeking up like a dog when Saweetie.. Di and Quavo walked through. "Nah back up, I don't got time for your ass." She said and he stood there silently as she walked through the dressing room.

"Come on, bae. You being serious?"

I scratched behind my head, awkwardness filling me up. Was I suppose to make myself known? Walk out or..

"Yes I'm serious. Now get out of my face." I cleared my throat and they both looked over at me. Di stared at me for a long while before looking back at Quavo. "We have a show.. I need to focus on that right now."

He huffed before shrugging. "Aight man.. find me after then." I watched him walk out, then glanced at Di as she huffed and pushed her hair over her shoulder. "You good?" I asked, just to be polite.

She nodded and forced a smile. "Why you sitting in my dressing room, nigga?"

I raised my phone and waved in slightly. "You texted me to?" She pursed her lips and nodded. "You forget?"

"I did." She sat on the opposite couch and grabbed her pink Jordan's. "I wanted to know if you go with us to the club tonight? Me, Mulatto and them."

"All the city girls in one spot? That is not my vibe bruh." I said with a grimace. "Y'all too ghetto for me."

She grabbed a half empty water bottle and threw it at me with a laugh. "Shut the hell up. You more ghetto than all of us." I placed my hand on my chest and gave her a shocked look. "Don't lie, I saw your old snaps."

"What was that you said? Old? Exactly." I tossed the water bottle back at her before raising up and stretching. "You ready for the show?"

She nodded and grabbed her baby blue Jean jacket with pink 'Icy Girl' writing on the back. "Hella ready, let's go." She skipped out in front and I followed after her while grabbing my white vest. "Y'all ready to get lit!?"

I leaned against the wall as she hyped them up, my focus on my phone again.

Me: I miss you ❤️

Wife🥰💕: Read

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked up to make sure I still had time, and when I did, I pulled my call list up and pressed her name quickly. Holding the phone to my ear, I lightly bit on my thumb nail as it rang and rang. Then went to voicemail. The hell?