Help

I do not own teen wolf.

**Unedited**
**Triggering**

+++

I had gotten home about an our ago, I realized that Lydia was fine and so was Jackson, but I had also showed how much of a freak I was to Scott and Derek.

I ran into the bathroom and felt under the sink for that little piece of metal.

My blade.

**Triggering part starts**

I slid the cool metal over my wrist gently at first but soon applied more pressure to my scarred skin.

The blood slid down my wrist and to the floor in a puddle of maroon liquid. The pain calmed me down.

One cut, worthless.

Two cuts, unloved.

Three cuts, a freak.

Four cuts, disgrace.

Five cuts, ugly.

Six cuts, fat.

**end of triggering part**

When I was done I washed off the remaining blood and watched as the cuts kept bleeding, I didn't care though and just put a bandage over my left wrist, I hadn't cut my right wrist today.

The blood seeped through the white bandage painting it a dark red. I love that colour.

I decided to not put on my hoodie and just walk around in my black nirvanna tank top and jeans cause' who cares? Not me.

I walked into my bedroom and spotted my guitar leant up against the wall, I hadn't finished that song I started writing back when my parents just died, or got killed.

So I decided to try and finish it.

I got out my guitar and started strumming.

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?

Do you ever feel out of place?

Like somehow you just don't belong?

And no one understands you?

Do you ever wanna run away?

And lock yourself in your room,

With the radio turned up so loud that no one hears you screaming?

No you don't know what its like,

When everything feels not right,

You don't know what its like to be like me,

To feel hurt

To feel lost

To be let down in the dark

To be kicked when your down

To feel like you've been pushed around

To be on the edge of breaking down, and no ones their to save you

No you don't know what its like

Welcome to my life "

I finished the last cord, and was surprised to hear clapping.

I turned around slowly to see stiles standing in my doorway, his mouth hanging open and his hands clapping.

"How long have you been standing their?" I ask angrily as I see him move forward.