Epilogue

Stiles POV:::::::

It had been an hour since I left Carmen's apartment and I had a lagging feeling in my stomach, something wasn't right.

I was pacing around my room and biting my nails, yet the feeling wouldn't leave.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Scott, he picked up on the last ring.

"Stiles? What's up?" He asked.

"Something not right." I said still pacing.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"I have a bad feeling about Carmen, could you come over?" I asked as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah sure, be there soon." He said before hanging up.

I say at the edge of my bed, something wasn't right.

++++++

Soon enough Scott and I has made it outside Carmen's apartment and where walking up the stairs.

I hope nothing is wrong, I'm probably just being a worry wart.

I knocked on the door but as my fist made contact the door opened slightly, it was unlocked? That made me even more worried.

I looked at Scott and he shrugged I walked in and the silence was deafening.

Everything was heard but the sound of the shower.

She was having a shower?

The bad feeling was still in my stomach so I knocked on the door.

She didn't reply and I looked over at Scott who knew what I was asking and pressed his ear to he door.

"I can't hear anything but water." Scott said looking at me "I can't even hear breathing."

That made my blood run cold.

"Scott smell, I need you to smell." I said looking at him with fire in my eyes.

He gave me a worried look at he smelt the air.

"What?! What do you smell?!" I almost yelled.

"Stiles I smell blood." He yelled.

I smarted frantically pounding on the door and screaming for her to open the fucking door to no avail so I looked at Scott.

He started to punch the door until he could effectively take it off its hinges and throw it to the side.

I looked in and the sight made tears come to my eyes.

Carmen was lying on the ground in the same clothes as when I left, the water soaking through the thin fabric, her hair all over the place as she leant against the shower wall with still visible year tracks down her closed eyes. She had cuts running up and down both her arms with an empty bottle of pills next to her.

I ran to her and cradled her lifeless body in my arms and cried.

I sobbed and choked and shook her.

"Carmen?! Wake up Carmen don't leave me!" I screamed as I held her to me.

I looked at Scott to see he was silently crying as he shook his head at me.

"I--I can't h--hear a heartbeat." He dead panned through his tears.

I screamed as I gripped her flowing wrist in my hand and it fell limp in my grip. Her head lolled to the side on my shoulder and I knew she was gone.

I barely noticed as Scott dialled a number and paramedics ran into the room and took Carmen from me as I cried, I barely noticed as the paramedics checked her pulse and shook their heads with sad eyes, I barely noticed as they put her lifeless body into a gurney and put a white cloth over her.

I barely noticed the letters on her bed until I read the one with my name on it.

I cried as I read the end.

Ps: I love you too.

I sobbed and sunk to my knees and Scott hugged me from behind, I screamed and cried and it was my fault.

I've lost two important people in my life, my mum and now Carmen.

I cried and shook and swore and screamed to nobody, why did they have to take her?!

Why?!

I clawed at my scalp and started to hyperventilate as Scott held me.

I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life.

She was gone and I couldn't help but think it was my fault.

I should have been their.

I shouldn't have left.

++++

A few weeks later and it was her funeral, people from school spoke, Lydia and Alison spoke, even Derek was their.

When it was my turn I shook my head and walked off.

Barely any one of them truly knew her, they where just their cause it was the right thing to do.

Nobody knew her like me.

+++++

It's been a few months since Carmen killed herself, and I haven't been myself.

I visited her grave everyday.

With new flowers.

And I cried for hours.

Ever since that day I held the love of my life in my arms and she died, a piece of me was missing.

I fought through it all, with my friends trying to get me to therapy.

I wouldn't go though.

I would do all the werewolfy things and help save the day then visit her grave and cry for hours before going home and doing the same.

But I knew one thing; I loved her with everything in me.

But now I knew why Carmen cut.

It really does help.

Perhaps I'll see her soon?

Maybe.

But for now, I love you Carmen and I hope to see you soon.

+++++

OMFG it's finished! I finished it! And it took me so damn long too sorry about whoever is actually reading this...

So yeah sorry about ending it so sad I just felt like it would be the perfect ending... Idk.

Their will be no sequel since I barely finished this one so yeah. But if your into lashton or troyler please consider reading my other books that are so much better written than this one cause I've found my writing style now, and this book was sort of a try book where I try and find my writing style and now I have.

So thank you to anyone that stuck with me throughout the book and know I love u all and it gets better.

Shazzle out for the last time xx