Sadness

I do not own teen wolf all rights go to Jeff Davis.
(Just before we start this chapter, I thought that maybe you would like to get to know me better so here are some facts about me.
I'm from Australia.
I'm a girl.
I live in Sydney.
And I love art.

THIS IS HOW SKINNY CARMEN IS, OKAY! LOOK UP

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

Unedited.

Chapter five, fights.

I woke once again to heavy breathing, and sweat dripping from my forehead, I had yet another nightmare that night.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and mentally slapped myself for letting myself sleep, I was meant to stay awake again all night.
Stupid stupid stupid stupid, I chanted as I walked into the kitchen.

It had been a while since I had gone in their.

I grabbed a glass and filled it to the brim with water before chugging it down.

As I began to walk into the lounge room I turned on the TV and that's when it began.
Your so pathetic, dumb, you deserve the pain for being a selfish brat!

"Shut-up"

No! You know I'm Right you fat skank! Do it! Stop being a coward Carmen! Coward Carmen!

"Shut-up!"

Fat, useless, skank, worthless, pathetic, ugly, you deserve the pain!,and you know it!

"SHUT-UP!"

stop denying it you fat ass!!!! You need the pain!! Do you see anyone here? No! Wanna know why? Cause no one cares about you! You have no one!!

"Your right..."

Of course I am, now go.

I pushed myself off the coach and walked into the bathroom not bothering to shut the door behind me as I moved my fingers under the sink, I found it, my sharpest razor taped to the bottom of the sink.

I twirled it between my fingers as tears poured down my cheeks making my face even more puffy and ugly than it already was.

I slid the razor across my wrist, once, twice, thrice, until I counted ten times before switching to my other wrist and doing ten more cuts.

I cried as i rested my head against the wall behind me and felt the warm blood trickle down my wrists. The temptation of cutting, was too much and I gave in and I loved every minute of it.

I crawled over to the toilet and shoved two fingers down my throat , I tried to vomit, but nothing came out, I guess I hadn't eaten for longer than I thought... Good.

I slowly rose from the cold tile floor not bothering to wipe up the blood as I made my way back to my bedroom, but I didn't even make it that far before blackness over took me.

+++

I woke up, and lifted my head slowly, i got an aweful case of headrush as I heard my alarm clock going off, and then I realized I was in my bedroom, but not on my bed, on the floor.

I slowly rose, it had happened before anyway...

I turned off my phone and caught a sight of the carpet, two blood patches where on the carpet, sighing I grabbed a towel and covered the floor with it.

I looked at my arms and saw dried blood sticking to my wrists and raw cuts up and down my arm, I bandaged it up and left it be.

I had just gotten dressed in my black sweater and light blue jeans as well as my black combat boots when I realized something, i have no car.