raining

I do not own teen wolf all rights go to jeff davis.
Unedited.

Chapter four, rain.

I was pulling into the school parking lot to watch the oh-so-exciting lacrosse game, well hopefully it wouldn't be that exiting if scott doesn't wolf out in front of everybody.

I wasn't so keen on confronting stiles or scott about the werewolf ishue, so I just wouldn't, they'd ask questions and I don't want anyone knowing what I am.

That would just lead to trouble.

I walked over to the field and sat down on the bleachers, it was so cold and my breathing came out in puffs.

As I was sitting their rubbing my hands together I noticed Alison walk towards me with a middle-aged man with blond hair and cold blue eyes behind her.

"Hey Carmen, this is my dad Chris argent"

"Nice to meet you papa argent" I said while extending my hand towards him.

He shook it roughly, "nict to meet you too Carmen"

Alison then sat on my left with her dad sitting next to her.

Then on the field I noticed Lydia walk up to scott, she tugged his shirt and pulled him forward while whispering something in his ear that I couldn't be bothered to hear, I cocked an eyebrow at this display.

Then she sashayed off towards us and left scott looking somewhere between confused and slightly scared.

She sat down on the right side of me and smiled at papa argent.

"Hey chris" she said happily twirling a bit of her strawberry blonde hair around her finger.

He nodded as the whistle blew signaling for the beginning of the game.

The bleachers quietened as the game begun.

As the game played out scott hadn't caught the ball once! Not once!

Is was Like our team was deliberately not passing scott the ball, and jackass probably had something to do with that...

We where going pretty badly actually, we where losing by two.

Then Lydia being the amazing person she was decided that the team, not wait, only Jackson needed some help, so she told alison to help her hold up an 'we love you Jackson' sign.

"Alison a little help here" Lydia said holding up the sign, this was now the second sign that Lydia had alison hold up.

Alison looked a little less than pleased but helped Lydia hold it up, she was probably wishing it said 'we love Scott',

As I looked back at the field scott was looking at alison holding up the piece of paper, and his grip on the stick tightened.

"Damn thats brutal" I whispered to myself while biting my fingernails.

Lydia and alison sat back down next to each other, since they changed seats.

"So who's scott again?" Papa argent asked alison.

"That one" Alison said while pointing to scott who had his back turned.

"Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a ball once this entire game" lydia interjected angrily.

"I just hope he's okay" alison said to no one.

"I hope we're okay, the games almost done and we're losing by two!" Lydia snapped.