war

I do not own teen Wolf all rights go to Jeff Davis.
Unedited.

Chapter three, away

It had been a while since I had gotten back from school and I was lying back down looking up at the ceiling not knowing what else to do...

A was considering going to the gym when my phone vibrated, I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, Lydia.

"Hey" I said while playing with my nails.

"Okay, so, I got news" she said happily.

"Is forever 21 having a sale!?" I said sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, but anyway Allison is coming to the party tonight with some kid named Scott" she said, shit! I had totally forgotten about the party!

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep, but I got to go cause I have to pick out my outfits"

"Outfits?" I asked.

"Yes, welcome, dancing and evening dresses, duh!" She said like it was obvious.

"Right..." I said unsurely.

I hung up on the strawberry blonde and walked over to my closet.

I shuffled through my outfits and decided on a black strapless dress that reached mid-thigh, it had a lace brim at the bottom and around the top.

I paired it with a leather jacket to hide my... Scars, and black pumps, I guess I was going all black.

I walked over to my bathroom but on the way I caught a glimpse of the outside of my window, where the full moon shone through the glass and illuminated my apartment with its dangerous glare.

It was beautiful but even beautiful things are dangerous.

I tore my gaze from the hipnotic glare of The full moon and walked into my bathroom, I took out my curling wand and began curling strands of my brown almost black hair.

When I was done I applied some make-up, as I was halfway through my eye-liner my phone buzzed against the counter top.

I looked at the message it read,
From: stiles :)
Hey r u going 2 the party?

To: stiles :)
Yep, r u?

From:stiles :)
Yeah, c u their?

To:stiles :)
Yep :)

From: stiles :)
Cool

To: stiles :)
Cool

I put my phone down and smiled to myself, I could almost imagine that sarcastic spaz scratching the back if his neck, I was amazed that he even had the guts to text me in the first place since he seemed so unconfident, but hey I wasn't complaining.

I was finally done with my pampering and I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked ordinary, I was nothing special.

I put on my heels and placed my phone is my dress pockets, yes my dress had pockets.

I grabbed my keys and walked out The door, closing it behind me I smiled, time to get drunk.

+++