blood

Just so everyone knows, I chose that random song because its one of my favorites, and sorry for it being live but I couldn't find anything better.
Therapy ~all time low
Other favorite: time bomb~all time low

**Unedited**
**may be triggering don't know yet, I'm free styling**

Chapter six, ??

I'm done! I need some fucking action! I'm so angry!

I ran into my apartment and banged my head against the wall repeatedly cursing myself for being such an idiot! How could I just run my mouth like that?! Are you trying to get them fucking killed?

I screamed in frustration at myself and grabbed my brown hair and tugging at it.

"That's it, I need punishment" I whispered angrily.
Damn right you do!

I ran out my apartment and noticed I was bear footed, but i didnt care I just kept running, and decided to pick a fight with someone, my cuts only just started to heal so I didn't want to add more... Yet.

I came near a club, and noticed a bunch of girls coming out of it, they looked completely wasted. I was going to get them to hurt me.

As they came nearer towards me I walked towards a girl with blonde hair and a very tight dress.

I bumped her shoulder and she immediately reacted.

"What the f-fuck?!" She slurred before her eyes narrowed in on me, and I smirked, well I hope it looked like a smirk cause I was still annoyed at myself.

"What is it Blondie?" I mimicked her drunk voice.

Her friends glared dizzily at me as well as the girl.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" She asked me prissily.

"Carmen, i think I'm Carmen who are you, a slutty whore, oh yes I see you are" I sassily remarked before eyeing my eyes up and down her body and cocked an eyebrow.

"Bitch!" She screamed before charging at me with her other slutty friends, I knew that I could easily beat them all, but that's not what I was here for.

She punched me square in the jaw, surprisingly good aim for a drunk blonde girl.

"Bitch!" I screamed before she jumped on me and punched me repeatedly as her friends kicked me in the stomach.

Their heels hurt as they got kicked into my stomach forcefully I groaned at the impact and tried not to smile.

I deserved the pain.

They stopped punching and kicking me when a body guard from the nearby club pulled them off me.

I felt warm blood trickle down my lip, I guess they didn't punch my nose.

"Hey you all right?" The gruff man asked me.

"Never better" I muttered and pulled myself off the ground.

I craddled my stomach and touched my lip gingerly, as i pulled my fingers away from my mouth i saw blood coating the tips.

The pain in my stomach was awful but I pushed the pain I was feeling aside and gave myself a slight smile, hopefully that will keep the voices away for a while.