new

I do not own teen wolf all rights go to Jeff Davis.
Unedited.

Chapter one, new

Here I am, beacon hills, I Carmen ray succssesfully ran away.

I sat in my small SUV that was my parents, staring up at my apartment block that I would be living in.

It was quite tall, well tall enough for such a tiny town as beacon hills, it was small that's why I chose it, the police would never check here.

I got out bringing my purse and a box with me, my first apartment living alone...

I slammed my door and walked up the  pavement towards the awaiting slide glass door. I stepped inside and walked over to the elevator pressing top level I waited.

The elevator played that boring music they always seem to play and I groaned upon hearing it.

It dinged a high annoying pitch and I stepped out trying to stop my box falling on the ground, apartment six I remember while looking around.

I saw it at the end of the hall and walked over to it. I stood their like an idiot just starting at my door, this is it, a whole new life, alone. Are you ready? I asked myself, of course, although I isn't quite believe myself.

Although i did use to like being alone, still kinda do, but a teenager living alone cause her parents where dead, even I hated that.

I dropped my box at my feet gently and fumbled with my purse locating my keys, I unlocked my door, picking up my box again I walked inside and kicked the door closed.

My apartment was small yet cozy, somewhere between the two, with a living room, kitchen, bathroom and a bigish bedroom.

I then dropped my box and just started at the space before me, all the furniture was already moved in like the sofa, tv , fridge and bed, along with some tables.

the apartment was fairly expensive, I used the money from my parents bank account to buy it along with a fake ID, and the moron manager believed that I was eighteen, not that I'm complaining.

I walked over to my bedroom slowly and sat down on the soft bed, running my hands over the fabric. An idea slipped into my head...

I ran over to some boxes that scattered the floor, scared that the idea would run away i unboxed boxes looking for a permanent marker, I finally found one in the third box and grabbed it with my thin fingers.

Sprinting into my bedroom I walked over to my bed and turned around looking at the bare wall infront of my bed next to the door I place the market against the whiteness of the dull wall and wrote in bold letters: don't slip back into darkness. Don't let your mind become a war again. DONT LEAVE THIS WORLD.

I knew what my own words meant, darkness meant depression, war meant suicidal thoughts, and don't leave this world meant don't take your life beacause of what you caused.

I didn't care if I got in trouble for writing that on my wall by the people who owned the  apartment, I'll just paint over it...

I stood back admiring my work, a frown crept back upon my face when I remembered what exactally I had caused, my parents death.

What I am. Killed them, me being a wereraven killed them.

I pushed those images back into the box at the back of my mind, and thought about tomorrow, my first day at beacon hills high.

I got changed into my PJs and thought about eating, ever since that day the look of food just seemed so unapitising, that's probably way I was basically skin and bones...

I shook my head, I couldn't eat. Instead I crept into my bed and fell into a restless sleep.

+++

Okay first chapter, the feels bro! The feels! I will try to update ever week, and sorry for this chapter being so short, I just really wanted it to get out their.
Don't forget to comment, vote and leave feedback, thanks love you.
+ shazzle out +