8. Bring it On!

As the sun rose over the horizon, it awoke the jungle slowly and efficiently. It was morning now, their night elapsed just like that by chatting and discussing everyone's experience. They all were off to their way, in order to find a solution for getting out of there.

They were on their way when stopped by a sudden revelation.

"Your Zendar Journey Begins from here."

They got astounded by a loud booming voice which was seemingly coming from nowhere and scanned their eyes three-sixty degree. 

"You have to pass all the nine levels, which also marks the end of this game...only then you can be able to get out from here.

 You will have total five lives throughout this game which can be upgraded or degraded, based on your performance. 

And for this, you have special hidden powers which will activate from time to time. Those powers have its own advantages or disadvantages which you have to figure out by yourself. 

When you will succeed in clearing all your missions, you will automatically gets forwarded to the another level.

Remember!!, if you don't clear these levels...you will remain trapped here forever."

The voice continued as they all listened to it with the most shocking expression ever.

"W-what?! We have to finish the levels like the players do?!" Jin exclaimed. 

"Woah!, we have special powers?!!" Jungkook spoke excitedly.

"Arghh! Why did I go there? Why did I pick this shitty game?! 

If I had not gone to that building only because of my curiosity then all this would've not happened with us.

If I had not taken that game then everything would be fine. 

It's all because of my stupidity.

It's all because of me." Taehyung blamed himself for everything. 

"Now, nothing will change by blaming yourself, Taehyung!" Yoongi said, stating some facts. 

"Right! so instead of blaming yourself or anyone, we should complete or you can say, we have to complete these levels in order to get out of here as soon as possible." Namjoon spoke with stern voice. 

"Yes, that's the only option we have left right now." Hoseok agreed with him.

"Ah! Don't blame yourself Taehyung-ah! 

May be it was written in our destiny." Jimin spoke, placing his hand on his shoulder upon seeing that he was still upset. He hummed in response.

"Everyone, fighting!!" Namjoon shouted with utmost determination.

All were lost in their own thoughts. As soon as they took some steps forward, they suddenly noticed something up ahead - a huge weird creature popped in-between a couple of big trees and it was not only one, there was a whole parade. They have the legs of a horse and the head of a lizard, sprouting their enormous wings caked in dust. The eyes were bright green, saliva dripping from their forked tongue, a sheath of thick hair covered their back with a long curled tail at the end.

They all got shocked and worriedly looks at each other. 

"Run!" 

They panickly got split into different directions with Taehyung and Moon rushing together, Jin and Jimin, Hoseok, Bee and Jungkook and Yoongi and Namjoon. 

They all were running like crazy with their full speed, when Bee tripped on her own foot. The creature was approaching to her with it's mouth open, a dangling tongue drooping from it.