Prologue

Everyone loves to play games. Games are always exciting and full of curiosity, right?

But what if that excitement and curiosity overtook someone that much that he's gonna regret it later?

What if a game turns out like the worst nightmare to someone?

What if it becomes a life-altering event in someone's life? 

What will be the consequences of playing it? 

What will happen to the person who chooses to play it? 

Did he really 'chooses'? Or he's being chosen by his destiny.

What will happen when the game starts to play with him?

Be careful what you wish for...

                                              ...

Taehyung knew that his day was going to be bad as usual. But he never imagined, even in his worst nightmares that it was going to be that bad that he couldn't forget forever.

His professor scolded him for not submitting the assignment on time, which he had already completed after spending a lot of his mind for one freaking month. He couldn't be able to do so because he lost it when he was on his way to College. Earlier that day, while he was crossing over the bridge, someone accidentally bumped into him and made him jerk due to which the Pen drive in which he had saved the assignment slipped from his grip and fell straight into the water below.

He honestly tried to explain the actual incident to the professor even if little did he knew that he would not spare him that easily. 

Just as he expected, he refused to believe him saying that he would not fall for his lame excuses this time and told him to do it all again starting from scratch. Taehyung was fit to be tied.

Then it started raining, of course when he didn't bring his umbrella.

And he impulsively released all his pent-up frustration on his childhood friend who was just trying to help him out. He fought with her for no reason and made her upset, which cost him almost losing her from his life.

But that definitely wasn't enough for a day. 

When he reached home after spending a terrible day at the college, his parents were already quarreling with each other on some stupid argument. They were nothing but giving more pain to his already aching head. So he just ignored them and headed to his room, but was interrupted by his Dad who commenced his lecture again. That he had to study hard and will become a successful businessman. Even after he had already told his Dad a hundred times that he wanted to become a Pro-gamer, not a damn businessman, that it was his dream to be a Pro-gamer. But he never listened to his son, stating that what will he achieve in his life from becoming a 'gamer'.

Taehyung was not in a state of mind to argue anymore. His irritated self went up to his room, slamming the door behind with a loud thump. 

He was fed up with those daily quarrels. He was fed up with those nonsense lessons. He was fed up with telling him what was better for him and what not. He was fed up with his life. He just wanted to run away to a quiet place where he could get some peace at least. 

He started to throw all the things here and there as a feeling of frustration took over him. He dropped down on his knees, holding his head in his hands and, let out a scream. 

Suddenly, a huge thunderstorm occurred and a high-pitched sound struck his ears. Before he could even understand anything, a beam of very bright light hit him straight in his eyes that was supposed to come from his computer. The beam was too strong that it wasn't even possible to keep the eyes open, so he shut his eyes and lost consciousness.

And when he opened his eyes, he was in an another world...

Author's Note:

Hello guys!! I hope you all are doing fine. I hope this was enough to engage you to read further and give this story a chance. Thank you for reading. If you like it then please vote, comment and share your thoughts about it.

Have a lovely day/night!! Please take care and stay safe~

I purple you all 💜💜💜