7. Emotions

Taehyung and Jungkook were seated on a rock, chatting about all the things going on with them. While the others were sleeping peacefully as they were so exhausted. 

"So have you got a plan or something of how to get rid of this trouble?" Jungkook asked, letting out a little yawn. 

"I think you should also go and sleep." Taehyung said on seeing his puppy eyes.

"Nah, I'm fine hyung." he replied with another yawn but this time a bigger one. 

"You're such a bad liar but your eyes can't lie, see! they're tearing up due to sleep." Taehyung ruffled his hair. 

"But-t, are you sure hyung?" 

"Yeah yeah...you can sleep now, I'll take care of everything." Taehyung assured him, placing his hand on the former's shoulder. 

 "Alright then." Jungkook hummed with his cute sleepy eyes as he laid down beside him. 

Taehyung was now sitting all alone, looking up at the sky. He took a glance on everyone, making sure if they're sleeping peacefully when his eyes caught attention on a face which had just the right amount of shine on it. He couldn't help himself but stare at her consistently, admiring how adorable she looked while sleeping. Her silky dark brown hair tucked behind her ears while some strands poking from in between her closed eyelids. Her smooth porcelain skin with a tinge of brown, toned perfectly. A tiny mole above her thin lips which were slightly parted adding on an another charm.

A peculiar sound alarmed him out of his thoughts. He stood up and got closer in the direction of the sound, gulping down his own saliva.

As soon as he saw behind the bushes, there jumped out a strange creature that resembled a wolf, growling dreadfully. It had large pointed ears. It's huge, beady eyes sparkled like diamonds as if they were spotting their next meal. 

Taehyung dragged his steps as it slowly started to approach him. 

"H-hyung, wake up!" his voice came out shaky as he nudged Jin's shoulder with his elbow, quietly, in order to not inflame the creature. 

Within a blink of a moment, some more wolves popped out from different directions, now completely surrounding them.

Soon they all woke up getting startled from their disgusting howling sound. They all panickly gathered forming a circle as the wolves were advancing towards them from all the possible ways. They were looming closer and closer. While their eyes wandered around, searching for something to stop them. 

Jin grabbed a burning wooden stick from the lot which they'd lighted earlier and swayed it in front of the wolves. In return, they backed off a little as they tried to avoid it. 

Without a second thought, they each picked up the pieces of firewood and began to sway them against the creatures. All the wolves escaped away from there. They heaved a sigh of relaxation. 

After the incident, they decided not to sleep further so they settled themselves on the cold crinkly grass.

"So...let's talk about how everyone's got here. What on Earth happened that night that we all ended up here?" Namjoon suggested. 

"Yeah it's better, however we still have to spend the night." Bee added, agreeing with him. 

"Okay, I'll start first." Hoseok uttered.

"That night, it was raining so heavily. I remember I was in my room. It was about 7:30 or 8:00...I guess when I got a phone call from which I got an amazing news that I have got selected in the Dance Academy for which I auditioned last Saturday!! I was so so happy upon hearing that as I really wanted to join it. I started to hop around with joy and happiness. Then suddenly, a big thunderstorm occurred and all the lights went off. My computer's screen flickered in my eyes and then I woke up here, in this Jungle." Hoseok explained as he felt disappointed because he couldn't do anything now.