22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!

Jimin's shaky hand reached onto the cold doorknob and with a twitch, it opened. He stepped in stealthily locking the door behind.

After taking care of his business, he moved to the washbasin. He took deep breaths a couple of times, hoping to feel more relaxed, and looked up to the mirror. That was when his eyes grew wide as saucers. He saw his reflection in the mirror. Sounds normal...right?? But it wasn't anything 'normal'.

A shiver ran down his spine when he saw himself in the mirror but not his front side facing him as usual but the...back.

The next moment, 'that Jimin'  in the mirror turned his head to him, twisting it one-eighty degree like its bones and muscles were replaced by jelly.

"ARGHHH!"

And before Jimin could process anything, a horrific figure appeared right behind him. He was holding a piece of glass which he used to rearrange his spoiled face, a thick, long rope tied around his neck. Red blotches could also be seen around it. It looked gruesome as one might imagine.

Jimin was about to scream his lungs out once again when the man strangled him with a rope and dragged him up, his head was about to hit the ceiling as his feet left the contact with the ground. That was when something came written on the mirror in a black liquid, more of a dirtiest and darkest form of blood-

"You're going to die in there."

Jimin was suffocating, his legs kicked out desperately in the mid-air, his hands were gripping firmly onto the rope wrapped around his neck as he tried to remove it. His eyes gleamed magenta as he began to spin around in spiral motion at his position like the Earth revolves around its axis.

But the rope tightened around his neck even more, till to the point it was digging into his skin. Blood started oozing out as he gasped for the air frantically.

Beep. Beep. Beep...one life lost!

The urgency for oxygen felt more apparent than ever. He let out silent screams, his vision became blurry. The magenta shade in his eyes faded as more blood trickled down his neck. Unable to get enough air, he passed out.

Beep. Beep. Beep...two lives lost!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why is Jimin not back yet? It has been a while since he left." Yoongi tapped his shoe on the floor.

"Maybe he has an upset stomach," Jin said, trying to remain calm.

"I'm going to check up on him." Taehyung finally stood up getting restless, as his fist met the hard surface of the table.

"Hm...Be quick!" Yoongi told as he disappeared into the darkness.

Taehyung made his way down the corridor, turning a corner before seeing the washroom.

"Jimin-ah?" he knocked on the door.

There was no response.

"Are you alright?" he knocked again, calling out for him but to no avail.

Then he started banging on the door.

Still receiving no response, he got panicked and rushed to the dining room.

"Hyung! Jimin is not responding nor he's opening the door." Taehyung informed, his forehead was now bathed in sweat.

"What?!"

They stormed to the washroom along with him.

"Jimin, open the door!" Namjoon said as he smacked his hand on the door.