The sight itself scared Tubbo the most, as if it was the start to Wilbur's breaking point. He quickly engulfed him in a tight hug, mirroring the once warmth Samantha gave all of them whenever one felt down. Tubbo shut his eyes close and tightened his grip.

___

Samantha's POV

An hour ago, I woken up by myself and all alone inside the quiet house. I wondered why and stood up from the floor to look around but no one was where I thought they would be. Deciding to mind my business, I walked back to my room and abruptly pushed the door open. The eerie feeling and coldness came to surprise me as soon as I stepped in. Cold shivers went up my spine, making me nervously look around the room and constantly behind my back.

I slowly raised my hands and placed it over my lips as I blowed warm breath on it before rubbing it together to create heat. Afterward, I continued inside and glanced at the bed, it had already been made and fixed making me sigh in relief. At least Schlatt had manners. I then walked towards my desk when something caught my eye.

I quickly turned my head to the side, trying to find what it was. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw a ripped up, parchment was left on the floor by the mirror. I haven't been writing ever since the start of the war, it's impossible for that to be mine.

Was it Schlatt's?

I took in a deep breath and started to walk towards the small paper. I crouched down on the floor and picked it up. I was slightly surprised to see a neat, handwriting on the piece of paper.

I stood up from the ground and planned to read it when I heard a few footsteps from behind my door.

" Saman- "

I turned around in surprise and quickly hid my arm behind my back as I faced my door. Expecting it was Dream, my eyes dropped to the ground as I see arrows scattered all over the floor with Sapnap struggling to fix the strap that carries both his bow and arrows. I raised an eyebrow and slid the paper inside my pockets before he could notice.

" What are you doing? " I asked.

" I can't freaking fix this! How do you- " Sapnap yelled out in frustration and gave up halfway with the leather straps slowly slidding down to his knees. Eventually, George came from the front door and pushed Sapnap out of the way. Which ended in another argument between the two. I swear, they never get along.

" You're coming with us. " George turned to me and pushed Sapnap out of the way.

" To where? " I raised an eyebrow.

" L'manburg. The Election starts in an hour. "

I slowly nodded, agreeing as I grab my jacket from the desk and noticed the drawer was slightly pulled open. I must've left it there last night and pushed it close before leaving the room. I turned my head to the side and stare outside the window, my eyes squinted at the bright rays of the sun. George opened the front door and walked out with me following behind.

Once I was outside, excitement struck me. We were a bit far from L'manburg but they knew a few shortcuts, in which led me back to the wooden paths. But I reminded myself not to look at it, as it was all in the past. I kept my chin high and walked behind George while Sapnap took the side where he was busy playing around. On the way towards the walls of L'manburg, we managed to stumble across Schlatt himself suited up with formal clothes.