11

Queens mansion
Scarlet P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch beside Thea when Oliver came in. I was on my phone.

" Tahitian Green or Midnight Black?" Thea asks " What do you think?" She asks looking at her phone.

" I think. You've been dropping hints all week Thea and mom still isn't buying you a car." Oliver says turning around. I stifle a laugh. Thea glares at me.

" I could not have said it better myself." Moira says coming in.

" Oliver got a car when he turned 18." Thea complains. " And Scarlet got a motercycle when she was 16"

" Yeah, But I could back it out of the driveway without hitting a tree." He says leaning down.

" Oh that's true, but I do remember you taking the paint off your dad's Maserati." Tommy says walking in with a paper rolled up.

" Hmm" Oliver hums agreeing.

" Thea, the party planners waiting. Sorry to run off like this" Moria say turning to Tommy and kissing him on the cheek.

" But we have a convertible to go buy." Thea says getting up from beside I laugh. Moira leads Thea out.

" Good luck." Oliver and I say at the same time. We glance at each other. Moira nods at us and they leave.

" How's she holding up?" Tommy asks

" Oh, she's okay." Oliver says. Tommy goes to the table full of breakfast foods and take off his jacket. " Thea thinks she's actually a little bit too okay."

" Ehat do you mean?" Tommy asks throwing his jacket at me in the couch. I pout taking it off my head.

" just...behaving erratically. Shut-it one minute, running the company the next." Oliver says

"Her husband is missing and presumed who-knows-What. If anyone had an excuse to be erratic it's your mom." Tommy says I nod agreeing.

" It's a grieving faze." I say Oliverblooks at me. " everyone goes through it." My eyes wander to the TV as he turns it on. Tommy throws me an apple knowing that I didn't eat anything this morning.

" That's what I told Thea." He says turning the sound on from the TV.

" Department's got the same comment about this heist as the other two. No comment." Quentin says on the news.

" S.C.P.D. May not be willing to go in record but traffic cameras got the entire heist in this exclusive." The TV reporter says then it flips to a clip from last night.

" Shortly after 1 a.m., three masked robbers approached the armoured vehicle after launching what appears..."

" That's why you keep all your money offshore." Tommy says. Oliver looks over at him.

" One guard was pronounced dead on the scene. The other died in route to Sterling General. To other died en route to Starling General. Their identities have not yet been released." The Tv says. Oliver turns it off. Tommy turns to me.