40 | READY OR NOT

Start from the beginning

jungkook's free hand gripped onto your hair as he began pushing himself in and out of you in a rather fast pace. you went along with it.

"oh- oh, jimin,"

you begin sucking on him more intensely, jungkook placed his phone over the counter within seconds, after putting jimin on speaker. his hands gripped onto the counter as he tried his hardest to keep in any moans that attempt to escape his lips.

the boy threw his head back, losing himself.

"how's everything? how's y/n?" the both of you hear jimin's innocent voice through the phone.

jungkook's eyes travel down to you, where the both of your eyes met, heavy breaths escaping his mouth as a small grunt unintentionally left his lips.

immediately, jungkook slaps his hand over his mouth, eyes slightly widened.

"woah, wait— are you okay? you hurt?" jimin asks as jungkook clears his throat to play it off.

"just.. i'm doing great," he responded, trying his hardest to add some enthusiasm into that response. but clearly, the pleasure he was receiving made it harder for him to make it sound convincing.

"you sure? what about y/n? put her on the phone."

jungkook groaned, trying to avoid any other sounds from escaping his mouth so he wouldn't give either of you away to jimin.

"she's kinda busy— i'll get her to talk soon!"

you heard jimin sigh on the other line, "what could that stupid girl possibly be busy with? let alone it being y/n?"

you heard jimin scoff, and before jungkook is able to respond you pull him out of your mouth.

jungkook looks at you with wide eyes as if he's just seen a ghost pop up out of nowhere. you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and picked up jungkook's phone from the counter as the boy who you left hanging fixed himself up, astonished by your sudden stop.

"actually, i'm right here,"

there was a moment of silence before jimin spoke.

"oh, there you are," he responded.

"what's up with you?" jimin asked as you hummed, sparing a second to glance at jungkook who had his hand wrapped around his cock, jerking off in front of you. you were taken aback.

so much for 'fixing himself up'

distracted by the sight, you forgot that jimin was still on the line.

"o-oh, uh," you were at a loss of words, eyes focused on jungkook who was masturbating right in front of your eyes.

that turned you on.

"are you dying or something?"

jimin cut you out of your dirty thoughts, making you bite your lower lip, still fascinated by your boyfriend and his sinful movements. you only felt yourself get more wet by the amusing view.

"i have to— i have to go, bye!"

"what the fu—" immediately, you ended the call before jimin could even provide a response. placing the device over the counter, you smirked.